You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Katy Perry

mickronson wrote:

Can't stand her music and if I played her cd start to finish I couldn't tell you where each track ended and new one started, but yeah I'd fuck the shit out of her.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

http://www.noise11.com/news/katy-perry- … dium=email

Katy Perry Hands Out Popcorn At Katy Perry Movie

by Paul Cashmere on June 8, 2012

Katy Perry made a surprise appearance at the sneak preview of her ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me” movie in London this week.

Katy was at the Apollo West End on Thursday (June 7, 2012) for the preview of the 3D movie and handed out glasses and popcorn to the invited crowd.

Her appearance was unannounced in advance. Katy then introduced the movie.

faldor

faldor wrote:

http://www.noise11.com/news/katy-perry- … dium=email

Katy Perry To “Face Reality” On Next Album

by Andrew Tijs on July 3, 2012

Katy Perry says that her next album is going to be more serious, following her divorce from Russell Brand.

She told Radio Times that the follow-up to Teenage Dream is likely to be a more introspective album that will deal with the fall-out of her divorce from British comedian Russell Brand.

She said, “I feel I have a lot to say on the next record. I have a lot to flush out of the system. I’m not saying that I’m not going to be the candy queen anymore, but I think it’s time for more meat and potatoes.”

“With (last album) Teenage Dream, I created this cotton candy cloud with a kind of a wink and a kiss, and it was all cute and fun and playful,” Perry continued, “Now it’s as if I have had to step off this cloud and face reality. It’s like I’m falling from cloud nine and crashing from the sky, crashing from the sweetness of that moment.”

Perry is currently promoting her new documentary Katy Perry: Part Of Me, which is in cinemas now.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Poor Katy had a mishap with her bikini bottom at a Water Park the other day and thankfully photographers were there to help out.  Well, help ME out anyway by snapping some photos.

katy_perry_loses_her_bikini_naked_ass_raging_waters_august_12_2012_14.jpeg

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

11 damn!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

God bless the the internet

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Looks like the front of the bikini was coming off too, I'd love to see those bare breasts of hers in all their glory too.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Looks like the front of the bikini was coming off too, I'd love to see those bare breasts of hers in all their glory too.

Be patient.  Attention whores always find ways to get attention, and they always top their last effort.

Board footer