You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

war wrote:

i feel like everyone's camping out waiting for friday right now
lol

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I'll be refreshing this topic page alot on friday xD!!

Sky Dog wrote:

With Tommy's recent blog and this new FB posting, I think it is more likely that they play a new song live....maybe  Going Down which was on the setlist before.

As for BITW, I have a sneaky suspicion that this is the work of MSL....maybe he will drop by and comment on it. He has been very quiet through all this.

war

war wrote:

what the hell - im retarded

they play in moscow on friday........

yeah, they'll be playing some new song/s live probably and maybe....

MAYBE will leak any song they plan to play beforehand.

i gotta tell you though.....as exciting as new music is live or studio BLOOD IN THE WATER isn't a song axl can sing live according to the clip

he cant sing that high without the helium/falsetto voice or rasp voice

rasp is always mint but i dont think it goes well in certain newer songs like twat, prostitute, and scraped and that is why they don't do them live

Sky Dog wrote:

here's what Tommy's blog said the other day...

"Now I must start getting my shit together for the European GNR tour. I’ll be looking forward to working up some new long over due GNR rock soon. See y’all on the road!"

t

war

war wrote:

axl was willing play new songs before cd and cd has been toured around the world and then some since its release.

i dont see why he wouldnt play some new tracks

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Same here! smile

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Call me a sucker, but I'm at least going to check the official site around 1/1:30pm EST on Friday to see if anything happens.

I got sent the 'Blood in the Water' vocal track, possibly a year ago now, by someone who thought I traded songs 16 There are lots of underhand things that have gone on historically by certain people out to exploit GN'R, and it is a shame really that people stoop to such such levels, but so be it. 9

As for believing UMG people posting at Mygnrforum, that is completely idiotic. There is noone at UMG that know anything about GN'R, and they do not even know up to date tour dates.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So there's a legit vocal track, but no music?

Board footer