You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

tejastech08 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm all for new music and like the rest of you, wish for a new album, but that clip sounded like crap (to me). Hopefully if its real its just an intro to a song because it ain't doing it for me.

I am sure its fake, but if not, I hope its one of the weakest songs they have for a new album...............................Not impressed.

I'll have to agree...I do like the vocal delivery and the chorus/melody but the music is just too pop or whatever for me. Honestly, sounds like something my daughter would listen to.

Yep. 16

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

This proves that people truly would bust multiple nuts if it were Axl simply farting on a snare drum

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
drborken wrote:

In all fairness, if there is anything to have learned from the last however many years, it's that literally anything could happen when it comes to GnR.

I've been around for a while...

"Anything" is usually nothing...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I am gettin' too old for this shit, makes me feel bad for those of you who are REALLY to old for it. 16

Me too

sticker,375x360.png

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

This proves that people truly would bust multiple nuts if it were Axl simply farting on a snare drum

Huh?  People are saying they aren't real impressed. Where did you get this? And guess what, some people genuinely like what they're hearing. I don't think James is making it up because it's Axl.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I like the bit we've heard...sort of not enough track to know if it's going to get better or worse...but I like what's there...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Trust me, I dislike most of Chinese, for one reason or another, so I aint swinging no nuts.  This clip however, I actually like, Axl or not, I dont care, I just like it.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i like it as a 30 sec slip of a demo

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
war wrote:

i like it as a 30 sec slip of a demo

Yes, whatever else we hear of it, the thing as a whole could turn out to be utter turd. Still, I like the clip, the vibe, synth, vox on it.

Board footer