You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: Dublin, Ireland, May 17th

Naltav wrote:

Ron's wife just posted this on Twitter:

@MrsBumblefoot: Bumble working on a new solo. http://t.co/8sJWyONJ

Hopefully this isn't all...  smile

PS: to the other (few) Norwegians on here,
happy May 17th! 5

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

maybe he will break out The Flintstones or something.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

After reading the "real fans' posts", I thought people will be confused and disappointed if it's not Pink Panther between NR and DC. Ron is an evil mofo, he's against the fans will for a stable and balanced setlist. I really hope that the Bond theme and Brick will remain and God forbid DJ coming up with a new solo.

On a serious note, I really thank Ron for reading the boards. He's the only one in the band who actually cares about the fans. Thanks.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Ron looked really up for it on those Moscow gigs

He must be itching to play some new stuff

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Axl tweeted a picture of his badly bruised leg. Apparently he had a nasty fall at one of the Moscow gigs the other night. Of all the places to have the next gig. The rest of the band flew to Dublin without him apprently, but he is expected to make the gig. If his leg (or whatever other reason) causes him to be extremely late at this gig, and people start throwing things again and it hits his leg, there could be an all-out riot. I'm actually glad I didn't get tickets for this. I'll happily take Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers next month instead of this fiasco thank you very much.

Lomax wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

Axl tweeted a picture of his badly bruised leg. Apparently he had a nasty fall at one of the Moscow gigs the other night. Of all the places to have the next gig. The rest of the band flew to Dublin without him apprently, but he is expected to make the gig. If his leg (or whatever other reason) causes him to be extremely late at this gig, and people start throwing things again and it hits his leg, there could be an all-out riot. I'm actually glad I didn't get tickets for this. I'll happily take Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers next month instead of this fiasco thank you very much.

Same skipping it for Tom

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

My feeling is Axl is in Dublin to quiet the naysayers.
Its 20 years to the day since they (he!) played Slane so I have a feeling he'll be there and give it loads.

He's usually quite funny when talking about his incidents etc.

Passed the venue on the way to work at 8am this morning and there is lots of activity: tour buses parked,  catering vans arriving  crowd barriers going up etc..

Audi sponsoring the whole thing by the looks of it.

Its on...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I hope it goes well, starting to feel a twinge of excitement for the Glasgow show.

But last time Axl hurt his leg, Canada I think, he used it as an excuse to go on after midight...

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Maybe he can join the next 'leg' of the tour. Sorry terrible joke I know

I'll be pissed if he gets through Dublin and cancels nottingham

Board footer