You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Clockwork Angels Album & Tour-Rush

Hello everyone. Rush's recent album, Clockwork Angels was released in stores and online a few days ago. Ultimate Classic Rock gave it an 8/10 and fans and press so far have been giving it nothing but absolute press and say it sounds like a classic Rush album from the late 70s to early 80s with the current sounds of their last few records. I was wondering if you guys were interested in purchasing it. I may buy it in a couple weeks. You can use discussion to just talk about anything dealing with the band, your favorite albums or any memories from experiences with listening to the band on tour or on record. I've been a Rush geek for the past year and 1/2 from experimenting with trying out new bands besides just heavy metal, hard rock and alternative music. Enjoy and feel free to just jump in and speak your mind!

[CAtour.jpg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Take your time man! It's cool. I just thought since this is a great forum to post tons of info, it would make sense to mention the new album from one of the biggest cult and prog rock bands! Hope you enjoy the record. No problem! They are actually touring in the fall near my area; so I may check them out if I get the chance.

Me_Wise_Magic

Anyone want to discuss some Rush music in this community? big_smile

Board footer