You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: so what did i miss?

Neemo wrote:

Been awol for a while....takin a break, anything earthshattering (or anything at all) happen while I was gone? All I heard was that axl wiped out in paris

Sky Dog wrote:

around here, a lot of arguing dead horse topics...outside of that, Gnr has successfully navigated their way through a big Euro tour and are rumored to be going straight in to the studio when the tour is done at the end of the month....take that for what it's worth! 16

Good to have you back....:lol:

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Axl has become an alcoholic with deep emotional issues as we saw him drinking shots on YouTube.

Other than that, it all sucks as normal - so it's the basic routine.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Prolly the most surpising thing is that GNR as done a Euro-tour so far without any "negative" incidents.

Maybe Team Brazil as managers wasn't such a bad idea after all?  smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If you're not going to do anything but sell stuff, they were the perfect choice.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Joking aside, it looks like the tour is running very smoothly, and Tel Aviv looked like a good show with a very enthusiastic crowd. GNR is having their summer fun at the moment, and I'd like that too.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
DCK wrote:

Axl has become an alcoholic with deep emotional issues as we saw him drinking shots on YouTube.

Other than that, it all sucks as normal - so it's the basic routine.

Don't forget cradle robber as Axl was hanging out and wanting to "do" a 19-year old, which is pretty much a 17-year old, which is pretty much a toddler.

Total sicko!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hahah...yeah not much news....last few months:

1. GNR Russian/Europe Tour: Axl injuries himself a couple of times throughout the tour but nothing cancelled.

2. GNR set lists similar to last tour triggering usual setlist debates. Band played TWAT once this tour and some new solo spots but generally pretty similar to last shows. Usual discussion re quality of Axl's voice / 3 guitarists etc

3. GNR hired models to come to a show...who were young...triggering more arguments about the ethics of age-related dating and the coolness of hired girls.

4. Izzy played with GNR for a night. Triggering debate on the ethics of Izzy skipping RRHOF but playing with GNR. Que. larger debate about who is at fault for the way RRHOF turned out...and who left original GNR when and why and general blaming....

5. Scott hinted that VR reunion was happening, Slash denied it. Insert general banter about VR vs Slash's projects, VR potential singers etc.

6. Slash released Apocalyptic Love.....led to discussion of the pros and cons of Myles, discussion of slash's style in and out of GNR, reasons for the VR and GNR breakups, arguments about what his best work is...and gibbo posting a lot of killer slash videos and links.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If you're not going to do anything but sell stuff, they were the perfect choice.

In their defense, us fans have been begging for years for the opportunity to purchase band related stuff.

Although, I think we were all hoping more along the lines of new music, DVD's, etc. roll Well, you can't win'em all.

They did coordinate some cool pay per view events, I'll give them that.  Not sure what the hell happened with the last one though.  Never did get a real good explanation on that one.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

In their defense, us fans have been begging for years for the opportunity to purchase band related stuff.

Although, I think we were all hoping more along the lines of new music, DVD's, etc. roll Well, you can't win'em all.

They did coordinate some cool pay per view events, I'll give them that.  Not sure what the hell happened with the last one though.  Never did get a real good explanation on that one.

Nobody bought it.  I don't think we need to wait for them to tell us that.

Board footer