You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GOTYE.... Somebody that YOU should know.

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Oh, so EWO was the first single or something? Off to wiki with me...

I Feel Better would be a huge hit too, if it hasn't been released already.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Ha! I'm out of it. I Feel Better- released Oct 2011. At least I can pick out the singles.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

The biggest song of the year, by the charts, and I'm glad to say that I have NEVER heard the song in full to this point.  Obviously I've heard the chorus, mostly because of the US Women's swim team's youtube video featuring the song.  I thought the song was Call me MAYBE.  Am I wrong there?

http://www.noise11.com/news/carly-rae-j … dium=email

Carly Rae Jepsen Overtakes Gotye For Longest Run At No 1

by Paul Cashmere on August 11, 2012

‘Call Me Baby’ by Carly Rae Jepsen has just overtaken Gotye ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ as the longest running number one song of 2012 on the Billboard chart.

The Carly Rae Jepsen song has been at number one in America now for 9 weeks. Gotye featuring Kimbra ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ spent 8 weeks at the top of the American chart.

It is a great result for non-Americans. Carly Rae Jepsen is from Canada and Gotye is from Australia.

‘Call Me Baby’ will feature on Carly Rae Jepsen’s debut album ‘Kiss’ to be released in September. ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ is from Gotye’s third album ‘Making Mirrors’.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

For Bono:

I think I remember you saying you wanted Like Drawing Blood and I was just shopping online and saw it's being re-released:

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-120291-got … rt-lp.aspx

That is so freaking weird that you would post this today as I was reorganizing my cd's last night(bought a new stand) and I threw Making Mirrors on and specifically thought to myself I wish I had Like Drawing Blood. Then today you post this 10  16

Thanks or the heads up dude.

Board footer