You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Slash wants to know how to get to Sesame Street!

CHECK THIS IS OUT! Found this very amusing! 16 I think it would be kind of badass to say the least.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/slash-jo … treet-gig/

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I don't have kids but it is kind of cool to think that someone we grew up such huge fans of has the chance of reaching the kids of today, albeit in a much more sober manner.

Me_Wise_Magic

A new generation will learn about Slash's guitar playing and albums of course without all the dirty laundry of the past. Having celebs on kids shows has been a good theme for programming cause it shows a lighter side to their persona. Hell, if Slash did come on the show, I would watch it and see how it turns out.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

A new generation will learn about Slash's guitar playing and albums of course without all the dirty laundry of the past. Having celebs on kids shows has been a good theme for programming cause it shows a lighter side to their persona. Hell, Slash did come on the show, I would watch it and see how it turns out.

I agree - it definitely helps to clean up the image of someone who parents may not want to let their kids be involved with, and that opens up gates for other learning.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

He can discuss rehab with the poor cookie monster.

Me_Wise_Magic

Maybe they can trick Axl to coming on the show and Axl & Slash can learn a thing or two about sharing and friendship! 16

Me_Wise_Magic

monkeychow wrote:

He can discuss rehab with the poor cookie monster.

14 Nice! Hell, get the whole GNR alumni on there!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Slash likes working with muppets big_smile

Board footer