You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Bumblefoot not happy? Speculating....

Sky Dog wrote:

agree on ITW and will add Prostitute and Madagascar as well...I prefer the demos of Riad, IRS, TWAT, and CD.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

agree on ITW and will add Prostitute and Madagascar as well...I prefer the demos of Riad, IRS, TWAT, and CD.

Better demo destroys studio Better as well. CD as a whole is the most overproduced album ever, which is sad considering GN'R started as a down and dirty street band.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Sky Dog wrote:

Likewise!

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Agree on all of the above, but especially Prostitute. That song is gut wrenching in demo form, but went flat somehow in the release.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Oh, and there are better leaks of The Blues than what made the album, too.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I've only heard one version of the The Blues demo.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

A re-release of CD, along with a new album?

I saw this quote from Jarmo below that I found interesting, that is to say if he knows anything at all about it...

Also, bear in mind the fact that many of the song titles we know about, are from the same era as Chinese.

IF the next new album features those songs, it wouldn't be so far fetched to put out Chinese properly around the same time in my opinion.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

A re-release of CD, along with a new album?

I saw this quote from Jarmo below that I found interesting, that is to say if he knows anything at all about it...

Also, bear in mind the fact that many of the song titles we know about, are from the same era as Chinese.

IF the next new album features those songs, it wouldn't be so far fetched to put out Chinese properly around the same time in my opinion.

I've seen Jarmo refer to a re-release several times in the past couple of months.
Considering he's been hanging out with Axl alot lately, it's not impossible that the idea has been thrown around the campfire!  smile

cb36274cd1ad11e1b0c912313b089111_7.jpg

caadc79ed1ad11e1ab6722000a1d0369_7.jpg

A re-release of CD with only new artwork would be...meh!

A re-release of CD with new artwork AND final versions of the songs (if the songs we originally got wasn't final versions) would be kinda cool.

A re-release of CD along with a new album would be totally cool!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Why re-release a mediocre album?  Jesus.  I guess that shouldn't be a surprise...I mean he still can't move away from AFD and Slash, I guess it's silly to expect him to move on from CD in this relatively short amount of time that's passed since it's release.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Why re-release a mediocre album?  Jesus.  I guess that shouldn't be a surprise...I mean he still can't move away from AFD and Slash, I guess it's silly to expect him to move on from CD in this relatively short amount of time that's passed since it's release.

Considering of many years he spent on this album. If he feels that the released work lacked a few more or less important details due to other's eagerness to hurry it out the door and he now sees an opportunity to correct these, I see no problem.

It's prolly not in an effort to make extra $$$ on it. But more the satisfaction of knowing that future fans and listeners enjoy his art as he had intended it, even after he's gone.

Board footer