You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: "Better" Video Discussion

Bro-mero wrote:

So Brain and Frank were in the video? Were they both drummers for Gn'R at one point?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yep. That was the official explanation at one point. GN'R had two drummers. And no reasonw as really given as to why Brain left, though we think it had something to do with Buckethead.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I just like the thrill of a new leak, reminds me of the good ol days

More please - how about that animated video!

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Yeah it's nice to finally see something that Axl has talked about, but is never released.

I remember an interview by Frank, and him saying that he came in as an emergency drummer for Brain, and Frank began to sink in as the everyday drummer

misterID

misterID wrote:

Animated video......?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I definitely wasn't expecting much. It was still an awesome video to see and it would of been just fine to release. If they put it on VH1 Classic, they would probably have a ball with it. Just a fun video. Fucking Baz and Lars!! 14 I did like the lil' red demon too. It shows how epic those 06 shows were. Glad they used footage of Bucket. Editing could been improved.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Wow! Holy shit. I can totally see why it was never officially released. Lots of top secret stuff in that video. Plus could you imagine all the legal red tape they'd have had to go through to get that thing released. I can totally understand why Lars wouldn't sign off. My whole image of Lars is ruined now because of that last scene and I can only imagine how many fans Metallica would've lost had this been released. Plus you know thery coudln't edit that last part out because it was an absolutely integral part to the overall concept of the video. Also to have Metallica sign off and allow them to use the Enter Sandman lyrics would've no doubt been way too expensive. Plus the Suicide Girls would probably want royalties for being in the video. Man it's so much clearer to me now why everything in Gn'R land is much harder and way more complicated and consfusing then it is for any other band...... I mean that video.... wow! It would've caused a real shit storm in the music industry had it been released. It's clear to me the world just would not have been ready for that.

roll

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

I'm loving how dissapointed some people(not anyone here) seem to be.  I guess they were expecting NR 2.  It's exactly as we were lead to believe, a simple video montage.

This.

It finally played for me and was 100% what I was expecting.

It made me smile alot with all the footage shown! cool

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

I hope whoever leaked this, has a load of unreleased stuff that he/she will unload tomorrow, .....I mean, why stop at a 4 year old video?

misterID

misterID wrote:
axlgod wrote:

I hope whoever leaked this, has a load of unreleased stuff that he/she will unload tomorrow, .....I mean, why stop at a 4 year old video?

Me too. These things usually leak in waves. First a teaser of some sort, then a leak. Would be nice.

Board footer