You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Axl Rose Threatens Suit Over Art Installation

Aussie wrote:

That main pic of the garage door with the graffiti has been around for 4 or 5 years or more. It wasn't recently made up for this exhibition. If faked then it was faked a number of years ago.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Mikka is like Fox News to me.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:

Mikka is like Fox News to me.

I don't know why Erin would lie about this, and you'd figure it would have been in her lawsuit against him, if it were true.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Wasn't Eriin at one of GNR's concerts recently? Maybe they've made up.

She went to the Atlanta show with a girlfriend in 2011. Don't know if she was backstage or not, but from the pic she looked in the second tier of seats.

But I believe both of them have been on good terms for years, despite the media still beating into the ground the spousal abuse deal. Axl was supposedly fully supporting her in the mid 90's as some sort of peace offering *rumor*.

Sky Dog wrote:

and JR is still supporting Sue Ellen even though she is a drunk, a tramp, and an unfit mother! 19

Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Great job Mikka......no comments now that it was denied and proven false by an actual individual involved? 

more bullshit from the Democrats....errrrr, I mean SLASHITES.

Take your pills, bro. 22 I only posted an article. Have you heard about time zones? I had been sleeping in the past hours.

My comment still stands - he's obsessed with every little thing to escape from making music.

maybe he makes music, but chooses not to release it? I am not supporting his insanity, but am saying he may have tons of music and we would never know. There is a lot of evidence to say this is the case. 22

now go back to sleep young child!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I want Axl to release music as much as anyone, but to be fair to him, this messes with his Ex, one of his most famous and enduring songs, and accuses him of a crime he didn't do....it's reasonable that it got his attention!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Tom Zutaut said that, coming back to work with GNR in 2001, one of the first things Axl asked him was "the truth about Erin Everly". If I recall correctly, Everly had told Axl that Zoot had made an advance on her. Zoot said no (obviously), and Axl got pretty fumed at his ex.

Also, the unreleased track Berlin (née Oklahoma) was inspired by their trial date back in the mid-90's. Like many divorced couples, they probably haven't completely buried the hatchet, nor have they stopped caring for the other person.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Great job Mikka......no comments now that it was denied and proven false by an actual individual involved? 

more bullshit from the Democrats....errrrr, I mean SLASHITES.

Take your pills, bro. 22 I only posted an article. Have you heard about time zones? I had been sleeping in the past hours.

My comment still stands - he's obsessed with every little thing to escape from making music.

maybe he makes music, but chooses not to release it? I am not supporting his insanity, but am saying he may have tons of music and we would never know. There is a lot of evidence to say this is the case. 22

now go back to sleep young child!

It's only 18:40 here in Hungary, Central Europe. wink

BTW I don't think he has tons of stuff. Probably enough material for another Finck/BH/Tobias/Brain album, more or less finished. But if those who think the Better video got nixed for Finck's presence are right, then it'll take ages of rerecordings to hear it. I'm bloody sure he's done jack shit, but touring in the past 4 years.

Sky Dog wrote:

I think he writes all the time by himself....However, to your point, I don't think this new new new Gnr has done anything. The only fully recorded material in the vault is the leftover Chinese food....and yes, best guess is there is only one album there.

Board footer