You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Just wondering...

Jameslofton wrote:

Key word there is was.

Trust me, that's what I meant.

I miss it.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Key word there is was.

I miss it.

What do you miss about it?

A Private Eye wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Key word there is was.

I miss it.

What do you miss about it?

Yeah what do you miss about it, it's the same exact people here.

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I know.

But there was just that special vibe surrounding the place when I first got there and during the first half of 2007. It was exciting. On a daily basis. (GN'R related or not)

It was the first community, in which I, felt welcomed to. That means something to me and it still does. And I have a lot of you to thank for that.

We're still the same, but we're in a completley different state this time around regarding Guns N' Roses.

I guess I've been away too long. I love this place, and I regret for not coming here sooner - but that's how I see it.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I know.

But there was just that special vibe surrounding the place when I first got there and during the first half of 2007. It was exciting. On a daily basis. (GN'R related or not)

It was the first community, in which I, felt welcomed to. That means something to me and it still does. And I have a lot of you to thank for that.

We're still the same, but we're in a completley different state this time around regarding Guns N' Roses.

I guess I've been away too long. I love this place, and I regret for not coming here sooner - but that's how I see it.

Well we all loved ROV too, and it saddens me and others to see what it has become but in the end we had no control over that. Like you said GNR themselves play a part, most of ROV's lifespan was during GNR's most active period in 15 years, this site launched during GNR quiet time, after a while the excitment of another Baz interview kinda wears off.

We've tried to recreate the friendly and respectful attitude of ROV and hopefully when GNR starts up again the excitement will return as well. Until then we hope you feel as welcome here as you did at ROV 5

A Private Eye wrote:

Until then we hope you feel as welcome here as you did at ROV

Thanks - that means a lot.

And I do feel welcome, I really do.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Until then we hope you feel as welcome here as you did at ROV

Thanks - that means a lot.

And I do feel welcome, I really do.

Just remember it is the people who make up a great site, not the name...I took a little time off at ROV mainly due to sickness in the family so I didn't really know you from there but I can GUARANTEE you are most certainly welcome here and if you ever need anything pm me and if I can help consider it done.  22

CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I know.

Also during the times of ROV alot more was going on with GNR, now there is absolutely nothing going on, that is a big difference right now,  there was alot of discussion on a daily basis at ROV because it wasn't like now were all sites are suffering the silence.

Board footer