You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Frasier

Will wrote:

Friends, Everybody Loves Ray, According to Jim etc etc - yeh I can watch the occassional episode but I won't be laughing out loud, it's generally just to kill time.

Frasier on the other hand I consider in a league of it's own...

Any other fans?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I watch a few episodes from time to time. My parents love the show.

Will

Will wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

I watch a few episodes from time to time. My parents love the show.

You're parents have great taste wink

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Thanks dude! 5

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

[youtube]LJ996QfGKqI&[/youtube]

This one is missing the ending but most of the funny stuff is there.  I miss the show even if I didn't love the two seasons prior to the last one.

One thing that I find pretty cool is that even though the show ran from 1993-2004, if you watch it today it doesn't seem dated at all. 

Great ensemble cast and I always enjoyed whenever Liliith was on the show.  The last episode Lilith was on was titled "Guns and Neuroses."

Another funny clip (it seems fucking youtube has removed all the full episodes they used to have):

I wish they had the entire episode of this one too.  The one clip of Frasier being unhinged when he listens and analyzes the problems of the wife are hilarious.  I love how he works in the work diphtongs into the conversation.

Another favorite:

I'm pretty sure the last line by Martin always gets cut off in syndication.

Will

Will wrote:

I'm pretty sure the last line by Martin always gets cut off in syndication.

I'm not sure how syndication really works but that line was definitely cut out of the UK episode as that was one of the episodes I watched the other night smile

Here's another great scene that we don't get in the UK. I think it was cut due to licensing issues with the song so it's possibly cut out for everyone?

Brilliant 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Quality is bad on this one but I always found this "singing" one hilarious:

Another funny Christmas ep is the one where Frasier pretends to be Jewish.  There's the funny little with Niles participating in a local Christmas play.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

I always loved Frasier growing up. I miss it sometimes.

Board footer