You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Does age difference matter when it comes to dating?

Bono wrote:

Wow. I had no idea we had so many craddle robbers in here 16  Seriously thouugh it's cool to regular people have had success with this kind of thing.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

My girlfriends parents are aged 51 (f) and 76 (m). They've been together since she (girlfriends mum) was 18 though still not married smile

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Depends on her maturity level.

U have went through a lot more life experience and there prob is a shitload of stuff she hasn't experienced....

But depends on the girl etc.

I've known 20 year olds mature beyond their years and I've known 20 year olds that act 20.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I had a fling with a woman in her late 30s. Im in my mid 20s. That was a fun few weeks man. Age is a number. If you feel it then go with it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

When I was 22 I fucked a 39 year old beauty for a few months. Then when 26 fucked a 45 year old for a while. Now 33 and back down to 21. Lol.  I love all ages of pussy.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Smoking Guns wrote:

When I was 22 I fucked a 39 year old beauty for a few months. Then when 26 fucked a 45 year old for a while. Now 33 and back down to 21. Lol.  I love all ages of pussy.

Got to give you my props good sir! 5 I've been trying for months to find a girl. I just want to have a good time and maybe see a movie or go to a concert. My last few exes were "fucking crazy" and yes the reference was intentional.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Good to see a discussion like this brought up...

I've been hanging around a 21 year old girl at my gym (I'm 34), and we get along great, and we've been friends for a while.
When we were first hanging out, we were kinda flirty, and when I tried to show that I was interested in more than friendship, she kinda became distant, so I've become distant with her too. And I can see she misses me giving her all the attention I once did.
But in my head I'm kinda like, "if this is getting me nowhere with you, I'm not interested in just hanging out anymore"

Sucks, because she's a really, really sweet girl, if I could take her personality and put it into someone closer to my age, I'm sure we'd hit it off.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm 35 and have been in a relationship with a 25 year old for a year now.

In our case it works great cos I have more life experience but she's doing a PHD so brings the smarts...occasionally we don't understand each other's cultural references - like she'd never heard of Fraggle Rock and there's only so many rap songs I know.....but when you connect with someone mentally those differences are actually kind of fun to teach each other new stuff.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

(spits out drink) SHE'S NEVER HEARD OF FRAGGLE ROCK? Better hook her up with that shit, pronto! You know she's missing out. Good quality programming right there! big_smile Joking aside, hope things work out for you both. Damn Metallex! Hope things turn around for ya. I've had women do that either they be friends or I was really into them and they didn't see it that way. Shame! Life goes on I suppose. I'm looking into older women mid 20s, early 30s at the latest. I could go even a little bit older. Just sick of the women in my area cause most of them are stuck up and full of themselves. Mostly an ego complex or they are just looking for someone to boss around or a quick fuck. I just want to have a good time, get to know them, and enjoy our time together while focusing on our goals as well. Also having a great taste in music variety and the arts wouldn't hurt either.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'm 35 and have been in a relationship with a 25 year old for a year now.

In our case it works great cos I have more life experience but she's doing a PHD so brings the smarts...occasionally we don't understand each other's cultural references - like she'd never heard of Fraggle Rock and there's only so many rap songs I know.....but when you connect with someone mentally those differences are actually kind of fun to teach each other new stuff.

This is a great point and it's what I meant about us fighting over music but in a  good way. The other night we were in a pub and some new rap song came on and she says "This is my jam" and I looked at her and said "Yeah your toe jam" and she laughed. We alternate songs when in the car which normally isn't my style as I like to listen to albums but it's kinda fun trying to find a song the other person will like. 

She was shocked today when I told her McDonald's had pizza once upon a time 16

metallex78 wrote:

Good to see a discussion like this brought up...

I've been hanging around a 21 year old girl at my gym (I'm 34), and we get along great, and we've been friends for a while.
When we were first hanging out, we were kinda flirty, and when I tried to show that I was interested in more than friendship, she kinda became distant, so I've become distant with her too. And I can see she misses me giving her all the attention I once did.
But in my head I'm kinda like, "if this is getting me nowhere with you, I'm not interested in just hanging out anymore"

Sucks, because she's a really, really sweet girl, if I could take her personality and put it into someone closer to my age, I'm sure we'd hit it off.

This is what I'm worried about and why I'm hesitant to make a REAL move. She is a great girl and a lot of fun to be around and it sucks when you gotta walk that fine line of risking what is a good friendship but at the same time when you're interested and become more and more interested each time you hangout it eventually becomes too hard to be just freinds so you inevitably have to take a shot.   Like you said Metallex if I codl take her personality and put it into someone cloer to my numerical age how to proceed would be obvious.

Board footer