You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Does age difference matter when it comes to dating?

Smoking Guns wrote:

When the fuck did McDonalds have pizza?  Young pussy is good!  Their body parts are where they should be and 40 cocks haven't been up in it. I feel like I am dating a virgin.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

When the fuck did McDonalds have pizza?  Young pussy is good!  Their body parts are where they should be and 40 cocks haven't been up in it. I feel like I am dating a virgin.

I think it was only Canadian McDonald's that had it. It was ghood but it didn't catch on and only lasted a few years if that.

Haha nice comment about their body parts all being in the right place. I've actually wonderd if this girl I'm with is a virgin or not. She was telling me about her last boyfriend which was almost 2 years ago now, and how after 2 months he dumped her because she woudln't put out.  I told her that was kind of prick move on his part if he actually liked her  but then she told me her friends didn't blame him because she wouldn't do anything with him. I asked her if she'd makeout with him and she said no. I asked why and if she liked him and she said yes but didn't want to do anything with him cause she didn't really trust him........ Hmmmmmm......  it was a very quick conversation, don't even remember how it came up and I didn't feel it was approproate for me to push it too far but that whole thing made me wonder if she's a virgin. I mean she only turned 20 last week so it's not impossible.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Short, precise, to the point and brutally honest.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Yeesh, you guys sure are to the point...

Like Russ said, there is an age difference between us, but it's 10 years, not 11. I've always been told I am an older soul than my years show, and I truly feel like I was born 10 years too late. My best friends are anywhere from 7-13 years older than me, so it's just my personality.
It doesn't affect our relationship at all, and certainly doesn't change how I feel about Russ.

Bono

Bono wrote:

Well I've talked to a few people in person now about it both women, one my age and one in her early 20's and they too say screw it just g for it if it feels right. It does and I'm going to BUT I'm flying home for four days on Friday so I'm not going to make THE move before then. I have decide though that I'm gonna throw caution to the wind. If it works awesome if not it'll be too bad but at least I'll know I tried. I tend to over think thinsg that are important to me and to be honest  my feelings for this girl have come on so fast and so strong it's not normal for me. This is a new experience for me completely. There's something different about her and the way we connect and interact with each other and the thinsg we have in common life wise as to why were both living where we are now is crazy. We both have lived in the same small town of 400 people in the Yukon in the past and we're both from the same town in Alberta yet we're both living in Whitehorse now and moved up here within weeks of each other. Weird.  So we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the input guys. 22

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

From my experience, a succesful relationship has nothing to do with age, but maturity and personality.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

best wishes to you bono! big_smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Good luck Bono, now stop actingike a pussy. You seem scared. Lol. Just kidding.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Good luck Bono, now stop actingike a pussy. You seem scared. Lol. Just kidding.

16 Nail meet hammer.  That's it in a  nutshell dude and that's what's so strange about it.  Like I said this whole thing from every aspect is completely new to me. Not just the age difference but the way I look at this girl so...

But yeah I gotta stop being a  pussy here 14

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
Bono wrote:

... and the thinsg we have in common life wise as to why were both living where we are now is crazy. We both have lived in the same small town of 400 people in the Yukon in the past and we're both from the same town in Alberta yet we're both living in Whitehorse now and moved up here within weeks of each other. Weird.  So we'll see how it goes.

Either that, or you've just been creeping her your whole life and didn't know it... wink 16

Board footer