You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Axl On Kimmel Oct 24th, Live Interview!

Bro-mero wrote:

Sounds pretty damn funny to me!:haha:

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Actually it was pretty stupid. It was meant to make Slash look dumb, it was a lame joke, and the look on Slash's face did it. Sorry, it was stupid.

And I've never found Kimmel funny post Man Show.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Pretty sure it wasnt meant to spite or make Slash look stupid. It was intended to be a funny prank whether people found it funny or not is up to them. Detach dude detach. wow.  Unfortunate you hold such a  grudge as Slash has had a few good appreances on Kimmel since then. My favorite being the Rock Superstar performance with Cypress Hill. Clearly you too that prank way more personally as an insult than Slash did. 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:

Pretty sure it wasnt meant to spite or make Slash look stupid. It was intended to be a funny prank whether people found it funny or not is up to them. Detach dude detach. wow.  Unfortunate you hold such a  grudge as Slash has had a few good appreances on Kimmel since then. My favorite being the Rock Superstar performance with Cypress Hill. Clearly you too that prank way more personally as an insult than Slash did. 16

I...do...not...find...Jimmy....Kimmel...funny. Which has nothing to do with Slash.

Yeah, I thought it was bullshit and a stupid bit. I didn't like it. That's about it.

And you seem to be making a bigger deal out of my feelings about that sketch than I have with the actual sketch itself. smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i've never seen jimmy kimmel's show .... so there

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:

I...do...not...find...Jimmy....Kimmel...funny. Which has nothing to do with Slash.

Yeah, I thought it was bullshit and a stupid bit. I didn't like it. That's about it.

And you seem to be making a bigger deal out of my feelings about that sketch than I have with the actual sketch itself. smile

Bono is clairvoyant. He knows more about what you think than you do.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Same here. He and Sarah Silverman (who I find equally unfunny) did these skits called "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" a few years ago. They aired on his show but I watched them online somewhere instead. I honestly don't think I've ever watched the show.

That was kinda funny if I remember correctly. I think Jimmy peaked with the Man Show. Not a big late night fan. Use to watch Conan before he moved to TBS.

The interview will be plugging the Vegas shows and maybe a funny story. That will be it.

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:

Bono is clairvoyant. He knows more about what you think than you do.

That explains a lot!

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Same here. He and Sarah Silverman (who I find equally unfunny) did these skits called "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" a few years ago. They aired on his show but I watched them online somewhere instead. I honestly don't think I've ever watched the show.

That was kinda funny if I remember correctly. I think Jimmy peaked with the Man Show. Not a big late night fan. Use to watch Conan before he moved to TBS.

The interview will be plugging the Vegas shows and maybe a funny story. That will be it.

I was never much of a Kimmel fan either, probably cause I don't watch his show very much at all

Board footer