You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

smoke wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

For whatever reason, I don't have the "Appetite For Democracy" background. Mine is just white.


Any suggestions?

I'd try clearing your cache completely, shutting down your browser and trying again. Where you cache lives depends on your browser (forgive me if you know this- I don't know what yo' skillz level is at.)

Will
 Rep: 226 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

Will wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

For whatever reason, I don't have the "Appetite For Democracy" background. Mine is just white.

If your using an older version of IE that might happen, or if you have "Compatibility View" turned on in IE9+.

Turn off "Compatibility View" like so:-

2hywjgk.jpg

I'll take a look at fixing up older browsers this weekend. Fixing the anti-spam issue on Registration page tonight and just added some more "loading" logos when logging in etc smile

ajaxloader4.gif ajaxloader2.gif ajaxloader3.gif

19

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

smoke wrote:

All 3 of those are sweet.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

Love the new loading logos! big_smile My only issues is when I post it doesn't show my user name right next to the post or the karma points. I tried to edit my profile to turn karma back on; but it's not functioning at the moment. Everything else works just fine.

Will
 Rep: 226 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

Will wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

My only issues is when I post it doesn't show my user name right next to the post or the karma points. I tried to edit my profile to turn karma back on; but it's not functioning at the moment. Everything else works just fine.

Fixed the username issue that was making long usernames disappear smile

Do you still not see your karma? I see yours and can vote up/down (just +'d you)

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

For whatever reason, I don't have the "Appetite For Democracy" background. Mine is just white.


Any suggestions?

My background looks a little grainy.  Using Mozilla.  Is that how it's supposed to look?

Will
 Rep: 226 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

Will wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

For whatever reason, I don't have the "Appetite For Democracy" background. Mine is just white.


Any suggestions?

My background looks a little grainy.  Using Mozilla.  Is that how it's supposed to look?

The background image is compressed to a poorer quality for quicker downloading, though its still around 300kb. I may have added noise to the image to darken it a little too.

I'm not great with Photoshop as you can probably tell 16 Here's another bg I did using some of Russ' photos.

2aiq23l.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

Will wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

My only issues is when I post it doesn't show my user name right next to the post or the karma points. I tried to edit my profile to turn karma back on; but it's not functioning at the moment. Everything else works just fine.

Fixed the username issue that was making long usernames disappear smile

Do you still not see your karma? I see yours and can vote up/down (just +'d you)

Thanks for the help. Oh ok then.  I think I"m good for the time being! Karma for you good sir!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

Will wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

For whatever reason, I don't have the "Appetite For Democracy" background. Mine is just white.


Any suggestions?

My background looks a little grainy.  Using Mozilla.  Is that how it's supposed to look?

The background image is compressed to a poorer quality for quicker downloading, though its still around 300kb. I may have added noise to the image to darken it a little too.

I'm not great with Photoshop as you can probably tell 16 Here's another bg I did using some of Russ' photos.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2aiq23l.jpg

That would look awesome! 9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB