You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Guns N' Roses Australian Tour 2013

Gibbo wrote:
monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So metalalex and I are now going to the melbourne show.

Any of you other kids wanna come down and party let us know!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

So metalalex and I are now going to the melbourne show.

Any of you other kids wanna come down and party let us know!

Fuck yeah, partying with Aussie gnrevo mates and watching GN'R, should be a good night!!! 5

Marcus and Gibbo should most definitely join us for that!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Looks like I have caved into peer pressure and will attend the Perth show.  Big group of mates want to go and EXPECT the crazy GNR fan (me) to go, so l'm in.

Gotta say I've been in 2 minds whether to share more of my hard earned with what they are offering (yet again) since I've seen them 3 times in 2007 and again in 2010.  It will be a good night out with friends even if it is essentially the same show I've seen so "I'm in"!

Sorry Monkey and Metallex, I travelled to Melbourne in 2007 to catch 2 extra shows but won't be doing it this time!!  Maybe the next Slash gig we can hook up again wink

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Far out

**Breaking News** Angels' Chris Bailey has been diagnosed with life-threatening cancer. We wish Chris and his family all the best. You can leave your messages of support below or at our website http://bit.ly/UgB1q9

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
Gibbo wrote:

Far out

**Breaking News** Angels' Chris Bailey has been diagnosed with life-threatening cancer. We wish Chris and his family all the best. You can leave your messages of support below or at our website http://bit.ly/UgB1q9

This guy Chris Bailey wasn't part of The Angels that were gonna be supporting GN'R. Believe it or not there are TWO versions of The Angels, one with original singer Doc Neeson and a bunch of ex-members from over the years calling themselves The Angels 100%, and another version called Rick Brewster's Angels, featuring most of the original Angels lineup, with a different singer.

Funny how GN'R opted for the version of The Angels where the only original member in the band is the singer... sound familiar? 16

Still, it's sad that both Doc Neeson AND Chris Bailey have been diagnosed with cancer related symptoms recently. sad

I hope they both come through ok

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Also saw this today regarding Axl's show starting times... the Aussie promoter has no idea what he's talking about.... 14 14 14

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m … mID=185321

Promoter: AXL ROSE Will Hit The Stage On Time During GUNS N' ROSES' Australian Tour

According to Australia's long-running rock station Triple M, the promoter of the GUNS N' ROSES tour in the country has promised fans Axl Rose will not be late for his band's concerts.
"Axl will be on stage on time, so any of those fairyheads saying he won't be, good luck!" Andrew McManus told the station.
Axl has long been hammered for being being late on stage, sometimes up to two hours late, but McManus says he's got his act together.
"The great thing is that the last 12 months he's been on stage on time. I can guarantee all the punters that do go, he has been exemplary," he said.
"He'll promise you, he'll be on stage at the right time, so don't be fearful. [If] you rock out there two hours late and think you're going to see him... the show will be over."
Joining GUNS N' ROSES on the Australian tour will be special guests ZZ TOP and Aussie rockers ROSE TATTOO.

The Triple M website has audio interviews with both the tour promoter and DJ Ashba
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/music/ … -promoter/

The dates are as follows:

March 09 - Perth, WA, Australia - Perth Arena
March 12 - Sydney, NSW, Australia - Allphones Arena
March 13 - Newcastle, NSW, Australia - Hunter Stadium
March 17 - Melbourne, VIC, Australia - Sidney Myer Music Bowl
March 20 - Brisbane, QLD, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre

gnrzzrose.jpg

Board footer