You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Marc Canter interview (W/ CD mention)

elmir wrote:
Gretchen Wieners wrote:

One thing I have always found odd is how every person that has heard the record is unable to remember any real details concerning what they heard.

exactly....the only hint we ever got about anything "new" was when Baz mentioned vocals on "Sorry" and when in one of Brain's interviews a few years back, he said that his favorite tracks were ones we wouldn't know about or would have ever heard of....

other than that, it appears that everyone is commenting on the same material we know already...

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Marc Canter interview (W/ CD mention)

elmir wrote:
Gretchen Wieners wrote:

One thing I have always found odd is how every person that has heard the record is unable to remember any real details concerning what they heard.

exactly....the only hint we ever got about anything "new" was when Baz mentioned vocals on "Sorry" and when in one of Brain's interviews a few years back, he said that his favorite tracks were ones we wouldn't know about or would have ever heard of....

other than that, it appears that everyone is commenting on the same material we know already...

I believe Ron said something similar in an ROV chat last year, when asked what his favourite CD track was he said it was a track none of us had heard or heard of.

Board footer