You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Rock on the Range Reveals 2013 Line-Up

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Some great bands showing. I used to know a person that went a few years ago and said it was amazing. Too far out there for me and my friends. I'm looking into a few concerts that are showing up in Feb and a few in March & May.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Billy Corgan has been running his mouth about other bands reuniting for the wrong reasons and was kinda pointing his finger at Soungarden etc, so it'll be interesting if he bumps into them there. I'm sure Chris Cornell will sort him out....

Other than that, very fucking cool lineup!

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Corgan.should keep his yap shut and go audition yet another not-D'arcy

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What the fuck does Corgan know? Soundgarden reuniting for the WRONG reasons? They're the only band i've known of in recent years that did it for the right reasons.

Especially being Corgan is basically the Axl Rose of alternative music. A fuck all wiseass who runs off his bands, keeps calling himself Smashing Pumpkins, and is about as tempermental as Axl.

The only key difference is Axl actually had talent at one time.

Corgan was just "another dick at the gangbang" that was the 90's alternative scene. Chris Cornell was a founding fucking father of it, so unless Billy has the best chick he knows blowing Chris for forgiveness, and won't know where he's going so he can keep on rowing.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Fuck yeah. Never liked anything as much as I like Gish. After that I made the mistake of learning about the band. Should've never done that. Plus, talk about a dude who NEEDS studio magic to make his voice sound good.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I liked that one hardrock song they did. Can't remember the name of it. Sounded like White Zombie and it was a big hit.

I tried to get into it, and he went all New York, Coffeehouse pussy-ambient in the late 90's and I was like "fuck this". I just retired from listening to rock at that point. Everything sucked.

Board footer