You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: JJ Abrams to direct Star Wars Episode VII

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Apparently Michael Arndt who wrote Toy Story 3, Brave, Little Miss Sunsine among others is writing the script. Here's his IMDb http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1578335/

Also check this out. Maybe JJ Abrams knew all along he'd be doing Star Wars considering he had R2-D2 make a cameo in the 2009 Star Trek movie. Hilarious

Lomax wrote:

Star-Trek-vs-Star-Wars-570x380.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Very cool easter egg cameo in that scene!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Time moves on. Most people hate the prequel films, except Ep. III-Sith. The original films in their ORIGINAL FORMAT will live on as one of the greatest trilogies ever made up there with the Dollars Trilogy, Back To The Future, and more recently Chris Nolan's Batman films.

It's time for something new. JJ Abrams is alot better of a choice than Jon Favreau.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

Wasn't sure if I should put this here or in The Star Wars Thread, but I heard last night that they're prepped several "spin off movies" with the first being based on Yoda.

They even had one in mind for Han Solo too. Which hopefully would see Harrison Ford either in the full on role or showing him in the latter half of the movie while the beginning being sort of a prequel story. As long as they get the right guy that could segue well into Ford being there. As for Yoda I'm all for that concept too. Sounds like it would be fun. Hoping they get Frank Oz to reprise the voice.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

The spinoffs being developed in addition to a continuation of the saga is super exciting. Hopefully done right of course, but if so, great to have the franchise go full bore starting in 2015.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Not only are you not wrong on that point, but imagine the likelihood of a whole BUNCH of "Yodas". It'll be Endor all over again.:)

Board footer