You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Scarecrows - One Bad Son......... Axl could use a single like this

Bono wrote:

I heard the song Scarecrows a few months ago but missed the name of it and missed who it was and honestly couldn't remember the lyrics so I had no way of finding out who they were. Heard it on the radio while driving, threw me off gaurd cause I liked it and I spent more time trying to figure out who it actually was. At first I thought it sounded like Buckcherry but then the singer was way better. The style reminded me of vintage Bon Jovi but I knew it wasn't Jon singing. I almost thought it sounded like the singer from Cinderella but he sounded too young. Anyways I heard it again today finally and I found out who they were and thought I'd put it out there seeng as though they are Canadian and chances are you guys won't ever hear of them otherwise. I think some of you will like it especially -D-  I could be wrong though. I also think if Axl would just tone it down and let DJ write something simple, catchy and mainstream, Axl would sound great on something like this. Would be a massive hit with him on vocals and the Gn'R name to push it. Anyways enough rambling check it out.

Scarecrows

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

That does sound pretty cool, and it sounds a bit like a cross between Axl and Jon, with some Buckcherry. Pretty cool radio-rock.
I think GN'R could easily knock something out like this, but it would be that much better given the talent in the current lineup.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Hmmm, at first I thought it was ok, then I found it a bland.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Havent heard that one on the radio yet

It was ok...tbh seemed a bit long for what it is, but yea there is some pretty decent music lately...maybe we are getting ready for the next rock push

Less is more at the moment...which I think is a bit refreshing

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's definitely good, but I don't know if it's so good that even Axl on this would really drive it as a single. I still think it'd require Slash on guitar. Then I think it'd be a massive single in the present if it was a reunited old Guns ballad.

Board footer