You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Re: Something cool I saw today...

Stacey wrote:

I saw this today driving home and tried to get a picture... While driving in rush hour traffic... smile

Thankfully the person was exiting the highway at the same time as I was and we got stopped at the same light, so I was able to grab this:
339iy2q.jpg

I thought it was cool that it was a young girl driving, maybe mid-twenties or so. She did not have any dj on her car, either, lol.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

My windshield looks filthy, but in my defense, it's February in Michigan which means that if you aren't constantly pouring out washer fluid, your windows are hardly ever clean. We cope with it, though. smile

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Stacey wrote:

I saw this today driving home and tried to get a picture... While driving in rush hour traffic... smile

Thankfully the person was exiting the highway at the same time as I was and we got stopped at the same light, so I was able to grab this:
http://i46.tinypic.com/339iy2q.jpg

I thought it was cool that it was a young girl driving, maybe mid-twenties or so. She did not have any dj on her car, either, lol.

That is cool.  No doubt the girl is a DJ fan though.  Or maybe she was driving her dads car.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Awesome photo Stace. Just the other day, I was at a restaurant and pulled out my old school GN'R wallet (completely forget it's a GN'R wallet i've had it for so many years), and as always... it was a Hispanic chick.

She completely freaked and went all Brazilian fangirl on me and just gushed about Axl. I was wearing a bandana, and have the beard & long hair circa axl92

She would've totally been all over me if I hadn't been with another girl that was shooing her away with her eyes.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Stacey wrote:

http://i46.tinypic.com/339iy2q.jpg

Very cool pic. I would love to get a Queen or VH custom license plate in the future.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Axlin12 wrote:

Awesome photo Stace. Just the other day, I was at a restaurant and pulled out my old school GN'R wallet (completely forget it's a GN'R wallet i've had it for so many years), and as always... it was a Hispanic chick.

She completely freaked and went all Brazilian fangirl on me and just gushed about Axl. I was wearing a bandana, and have the beard & long hair circa axl92

She would've totally been all over me if I hadn't been with another girl that was shooing her away with her eyes.

9 badass!

Board footer