You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: JJ Abrams to direct Star Wars Episode VII

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

last firday's episode had a lightsaber duel between darth Maul and his brother vs the emperor...was pretty awsome

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!! Can't wait to see Ford pull this off...one last time! Also excited what Disney and the team helping out with the Star Wars legacy is doing.  Especially if Disney can release the unaltered trilogy on Blu Ray in the near future.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Wow! Incredible news!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Just logged in to post this exact story. Great news for sure. I like the idea that it's now obvious it'll be set well after Jedi.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Means nothing if Mark Hamill isn't there as Luke.

j/k

It's fantastic to see Ford back in the saddle in his most famous role. MOST FAMOUS. Not Indiana.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Oh yeah Han Solo is easily more iconic than Indianna Jones. Way more famous and will be forever.

I'm curious to know now if Carrie Fisher will be back as Leia given that in the expaded universe Leia and Han are married with kids.....? I know Mark Hamill has said he'd love to play Luke again so it's almost a no brainer to bring all three of them back to reprise their roles. Someone's gotta get Carrie Fisher into a gym and on a  proper meal plan. She's gotta whip into shape.  May the force be with her.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Bono wrote:

Oh yeah Han Solo is easily more iconic than Indianna Jones. Way more famous and will be forever.

I'm curious to know now if Carrie Fisher will be back as Leia given that in the expaded universe Leia and Han are married with kids.....? I know Mark Hamill has said he'd love to play Luke again so it's almost a no brainer to bring all three of them back to reprise their roles. Someone's gotta get Carrie Fisher into a gym and on a  proper meal plan. She's gotta whip into shape.  May the force be with her.

16 I read an article somewhere a couple months back that if the opportunity came up, she said she wouldn't mind doing it one last time. If done properly and perhaps a small role with a good script to go with it. She practically teased the idea in the Fanboys movie during her cameo. More importantly I want to see Hamill and Ford in their classic roles and kicking some ass!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I would love nothing more than to Hamill & Ford, like aged and older sci-fi world Riggs & Murtaugh kicking ass.

Fisher... meh.

Board footer