You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Wrestling thread

Axlin16 wrote:

OH HELL YEAH!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

You guys know my opinion on this... Smoking Skull Belt or fuck off.

Skulls are so cheesy. Pseudo badass

tongue 19

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Speaking of oh hell yeah... If you have not seen this, I present to you Stone Cold ET.

Original

X-Mas edition

Shoot interview with Matthew Mcconaughey

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

tongue 19

Says the Guns N' Roses fan.

Turn you fan card in when you leave.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
Bono wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

tongue 19

Says the Guns N' Roses fan.

Turn you fan card in when you leave.

Actually says the Guns N' Roses fan who has NEVER thought skulls were cool or badass, who's never worn anything in his life with skulls on it including Guns N' Roses stuff. Sorry I must've missed the memo that to be a fan of a certain type of music you had to think skulls and drawings of skulls were badass.  Guess I'm just a guy who's in it for the music not the image tongue

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

appetite-for-destruction-album-cover.jpg

That's bad ass. izzy

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Speaking of oh hell yeah... If you have not seen this, I present to you Stone Cold ET.

Original

X-Mas edition

Shoot interview with Matthew Mcconaughey

Holy shit. I don't remember the last time I laughed so had.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I've seen that dude on YouTube that does those Stone Cold shoots, and he's AWESOME. I always bust a gut. Adding an ET gimmick is comedy gold!

Bono

Bono wrote:

Just watched theopening to RAW. That was the best opening I have seen in a  VERY LONG TIME. Triple H debuted with his short hair wich looked alright actually. He definitely looks older wit short hairI think but it wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. The pop from te crowd when HHH's music hit was awesome. Him and Brock got it on. Brock must've accidently hit his head on the ring post for real because in this PG era they don't purposely have guys shed that much blood. It was awesome. Reminded me of the Attitude era. Great opening tonight.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That match between Cena and Punk was fantastic last night, especially considering how screwed up Punk's head and neck is thanks to Miz dropping him on his head at a house how the other night.

I think this was a set up to Punk Vs Taker (who wrestled at a house show this past weekend) as much as they're trying to build up Cena for his match with Rock, by beating Punk.

Board footer