You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Re: Thoughts and conspiracies

Bumble4tus wrote:

Communist China wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

Hello Abbey Road, You are Centered right ON TARGET.......APPRECIATED!

and CC..yeah, you are a negative person...I would label you a Fair weather fan........

I didn't make up the shit about tool, it's fact..they fucked back with the very people fucking with them using any means possible, the parasites deserved it......

It's common knowledge, and this was a well thought out plan........

Kinda like Guns n' Roses getting goddamn tired of everybody making their updates "cryptic" and tearing everything to shreds-so now you get what you deserve   SILENCE..... hope you enjoy it, seems to be making people a bit crazy, amusing!

FYI..Radiohead released their album online...run, go check your details!!

IF you are bothered by shit-talking parasites who know nothing, turn the Game around..drive Em Crazy!

Good For TOOL. and Good for GNR!

I'm a fair weather fan? Then why am I here, considering the weather isn't fair at all? The forum-goers are NOT fair weather fans. They devote time to a band that does nothing, as you said. GN'R is like a sports team that hasn't made the playoffs since 1993. And yet we're still fans, waiting for that championship (like in 91 and 87 and 88). That is not fair weather at all.

Is the silence making people crazy? The only person really ranting without provocation is you. The silence has actually just caused silence. GN'R sections at all forums are not filled with crying and crazyiness as you lied, but instead with old topics and little participation.

A band under contract can release albums online. Radiohead later released it in stores, and told their fans that to really have the album (or to have it in anything other than shitty myspace quality) they needed to buy it again, at a set price, in a store.

Look like you are ranting to me!

And the fact is Radiohead released MP3's and said BUY the album if you want CD quality sound........
FACT! some people are satisfied with MP3's I suppose......

And, yes the Silence is well deserved, No one promised you a rose garden! (OH god I can't believe I quoted that song)

The forums Bitched about the setlists the sound, the time frame and everything that was published on Updates on the official sites.......You Earned what you got- Silence

Actually it's "fans" like you that makes me understand why Roger Waters spit on someone in the crowd!

You show utter Contempt for the band and expect ass kissing in return? Ain't gonna happen sunshine!

You can't always get what you want- and the question for today is "What is a Vicarious Existance??
Think about it and get back to me, enjoy the NO INFO mode

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

Fuck with Those that Fuck with you!

So, that's why Axl's fucking us? We've fucked him? How have we done that? You don't fuck with your fans. Axl will learn that when CD flops.

Again, Axl has always been like this.  It's not like he just decided to do it this way.

Axl hasn't always been like this. The years when it was the original lineup, we had cds of new stuff in 87, 88, 91, 93.  Constant touring, appearances on TV, interviews in countless magazines, newspapers etc. So, no, you're wrong when you say he's always been like this.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Updates lead to accountability and at times deadlines - silence doesn't!

Besides, I wouldn't update people if I were them - I mean there is only so many different ways you can say "we are working on the album it will be released soon".  After 15 years you would probably run out of different ways to say that in a sentance if you were saying it every 6 months or so.

Personally I find the whole saga a bit like driving past a car accident - there is a strange compulsion to watch it as you go by even though you know you should probably just drive on and forget about it.

Bumble4tus

Bumble4tus wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Besides, I wouldn't update people if I were them - I mean there is only so many different ways you can say "we are working on the album it will be released soon".  After 15 years you would probably run out of different ways to say that in a sentance if you were saying it every 6 months or so.

Personally I find the whole saga a bit like driving past a car accident - there is a strange compulsion to watch it as you go by even though you know you should probably just drive on and forget about it.

Every update was being torn apart and bitched about, why try to appease people who can't be pleased?
Just remain silent and watch them run themselves crazy wondering and speculating and starting rumors
that's what they were doing anyway WITH the updates,and the tours,always complaining,whining bitching and accusing!

I am quite sure the projectile thrown onstage during the concert beginning was an "affectionate" gesture
Fuck Perth! Fuck your so called "accountability" and repeat vicarious existance 3 times fast!

Aussie

Aussie wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Every update was being torn apart and bitched about, why try to appease people who can't be pleased?
Just remain silent and watch them run themselves crazy wondering and speculating and starting rumors
that's what they were doing anyway WITH the updates,and the tours,always complaining,whining bitching and accusing!

I am quite sure the projectile thrown onstage during the concert beginning was an "affectionate" gesture
Fuck Perth! Fuck your so called "accountability" and repeat vicarious existance 3 times fast!

What is your problem - you are the only person that appears to be going crazy on this message board?  Throwing insults around and carrying on?  Just about every post of yours has consisted of whingeing and bitching and attacking people.

BTW - not sure what you meant about the projectile thrown on stage during the concert - that occured in Brisbane.  Although why you seem to be offended by the city I live in I don't know?  Maybe it's that silence that is sending people crazy that you keep talking about - it's affecting you.

Perhaps you should have a lie down and relax a bit.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Bumble4tus wrote:

If you could read, you would see I said 'ranting without provocation'. You provoked my rant by ranting.

And the fact is Radiohead released MP3's and said BUY the album if you want CD quality sound........

Not just mp3s, low quaity mp3s. Myspace streamming quality is farily poor. And the record was first promoted as if it would only be available for download. Kind of backhanded, imo.

And, yes the Silence is well deserved, No one promised you a rose garden! (OH god I can't believe I quoted that song)

You sound like you're glad that there is silence, as if you don't want the album to come out ever.

The forums Bitched about the setlists the sound, the time frame and everything that was published on Updates on the official sites.......You Earned what you got- Silence

The 5th Amendment does indeed follow the 1st. But what is earning really, it's such an arbitrary scale you set up to see what we deserve. We were promised something we didn't get, and we complained. Not the only music fans to do that, you know. Most bands are able to rise above the occasional nasty remark, instead of giving up.

Actually it's "fans" like you that makes me understand why Roger Waters spit on someone in the crowd!

I'm not familiar with his work. (Meathead joke).

You show utter Contempt for the band and expect ass kissing in return? Ain't gonna happen sunshine!

Actually I expect them to let me give them 15-20 dollars. Not really asskissing. I want to give them my money.

You can't always get what you want- and the question for today is "What is a Vicarious Existance??

You quote a lot of songs and mention a lot of songwriters, and you write in a borken up style that reminds me of someone. Can't remember who... oh well. I'm not really enjoying the no info mode. In fact, I'm mostly in the DON'T CARE mode. I've got a new NIN release, a touring and album-releasing Blind Melon, and then, of course, there's my social life, which is rather healthy, believe it or don't.

Bumble4tus

Bumble4tus wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:
Aussie wrote:

What is your problem - you are the only person that appears to be going crazy on this message board?  Throwing insults around and carrying on?  Just about every post of yours has consisted of whingeing and bitching and attacking people.

BTW - not sure what you meant about the projectile thrown on stage during the concert - that occured in Brisbane.  Although why you seem to be offended by the city I live in I don't know?  Maybe it's that silence that is sending people crazy that you keep talking about - it's affecting you.

Oh you took the BAIT! Wanted to see if you actually knew the difference between concerts or were here for no reason. Thank you for clearing that up,were you there?

Aussie

Aussie wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

Oh you took the bait! Wanted to see if you actually knew the difference between concerts or were here for no reason. Thank you for clearing that up,were you there?

I went to the Perth concert then flew to Melbourne and saw the 2 conerts there as well.

Bumble4tus

Bumble4tus wrote:
Communist China wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

If you could read, you would see I said 'ranting without provocation'. You provoked my rant by ranting.

Not just mp3s, low quaity mp3s. Myspace streamming quality is farily poor. And the record was first promoted as if it would only be available for download. Kind of backhanded, imo.

You sound like you're glad that there is silence, as if you don't want the album to come out ever.

The 5th Amendment does indeed follow the 1st. But what is earning really, it's such an arbitrary scale you set up to see what we deserve. We were promised something we didn't get, and we complained. Not the only music fans to do that, you know. Most bands are able to rise above the occasional nasty remark, instead of giving up.

I'm not familiar with his work. (Meathead joke).

Actually I expect them to let me give them 15-20 dollars. Not really asskissing. I want to give them my money.

You quote a lot of songs and mention a lot of songwriters, and you write in a borken up style that reminds me of someone. Can't remember who... oh well. I'm not really enjoying the no info mode. In fact, I'm mostly in the DON'T CARE mode. I've got a new NIN release, a touring and album-releasing Blind Melon, and then, of course, there's my social life, which is rather healthy, believe it or don't.

My ranting caused your ranting?
Now that was funny-Enjoy your mode and your music, for now. There are far worse bands than NIN you could be listening to, they used to have this great guitarist, his name slips my mind.

Bumble4tus

Bumble4tus wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Oh you took the bait! Wanted to see if you actually knew the difference between concerts or were here for no reason. Thank you for clearing that up,were you there?

I went to the Perth concert then flew to Melbourne and saw the 2 conerts there as well.

And perhaps you could keep your suggestions to yourself,but I'm impressed you went to three concerts then? Which one was your personal favourite?
and what is "whingeing?" Sounds of Silence sounds good to me right now.

Board footer