You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Ron shares GNR Tid bits while on a live stream

BLS-Pride wrote:

I noticed he was on a live stream from mygnr. So I checked around to make sure it was legit. Turns out it is. This was posted by hitmanhart408 from the MSL board. All credit is his, he was listening from what I gather.

Atlas Shrugged  says two days before the Chinese album was suppose to be mastered they wanted to try and squeeze the song on the album. Bumble laid guitar tracks, which he has an old solo he did on his laptop currently. The CD could only hold 74 min and Atlas would have taken it past 74min. It wouldna have been worth it to make Chinese a double album for one extra song. Hopefully Atlas will be on Chinese 2. At the end of story he says gotta get this band writing songs and recording.

Brought a vile of hotsauce on tour and gave Axl some at dinner. Axl's head broke out in welts

-Gave same stuff to assistant and burnt the shit out of her lips

going down more of a slower, medium, acoustic song. almost reminds me of bob Dylan type of song. its a Tommy stinson song

mygnr - Do you lurk on mygnr? No. dont go on any forums anymore.

Leaked London show '“ not aware. Shouldnt t be leaked, shoulda been out already. As long as you get to see it. What he really wants you to see is the Vegas 3d show. Doesnt know what will happen to it. Doesnt know much else.
Fans usually know about stuff before he does and he finds out from fans

Band chemistry '“ totally great

Are you in touch with finck '“ everyone once in awhile. Has a baby

forget about new record until it happens. Im the only one that doesn'™t BS about it. If something came out now it would be old material that would be unreleased music, not new music written by this band.
That'™s not new material. Need to make an album of this band NOW. Hit up axl two days ago. Told him they should make new music in Australia while they are together. He is all about making new music. Would be very happy if GNR could do that. At this point they are just doing shows and shows and shows and he has the itch to make music with these guys. He has had the itch for awhile. It'™s a damn good band. They should really give music for everyone. If anyone reads his interview where he rants, people know how he feels. Its not up to him. It has to be unanimous. Put life to the side and make music together and hope it happens. As far as new album in the future, doesn'™t see it in the future referring to this band writing together and putting out an album. Doesn'™t see that happening in the near future.

Izzy and duff will be in Australia at the same time and wants to see both of them again.

Takes a dig at mygnr by saying its all about them and they can stay in their little world

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Also apparently he said The General is an interesting song, and did the riff with his mouth. Said blood in the water musically is fake, vox are real. Those last two are from mygnr.

Stream has ended.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

Would love a pic of Axl after the hot sauce

Interesting re atlas
Interesting it reveals again the indecision at the core of this thing - sure at one stage close to release it was a different running order & no CitR (& a better album for it btw)

Nice to get info about the songs but not gonna get excited r start holding my breath ill ever get to hear them..

They haven't found time to write yet I don't hold any hope they'll find time in Oz..

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Pretty much confirms what many of us thought.  I'd love to hear an album with this band...it might not be as good to some people as CD was, but I think it would be much more my style than CD was.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Interesting tidbits of info from bumblefoot Yeah..that pic of Axl's reaction to the hot sauce would of been pretty amusing. Glad to hear that Atlas was finished when the album was almost released. Hopefully we hear the studio cut sometime soon. Happy that he is honest and tries his best to inform everyone what the real deal on what's going on. No bullshit basically. It seems Axl does want to write and record stuff; but if that happens in Australia that depends on time and I hope an album with this band happens one day. As for now i'll just keep my mind on other things and not wait.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I didn't realize Izzy is in Oz? Duff is here for Soundwave, what's Izzy doing I would love to catch him of its something musical.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

He said, if something comes out it'll be old unreleased stuff.  I hope that means its a real possibility.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I didn't realize Izzy is in Oz? Duff is here for Soundwave, what's Izzy doing I would love to catch him of its something musical.

I speculated on Twitter that it could be a sign of a guest appearance. IzzysArmy replied saying that Izzy is in Oz now, but that he hadn't mentioned anything about playing with either Duff or GNR sad I don't know if IzzysArmy actually has any connection to Izzy or not btw

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Maybe it's a guest appearance with GNR and/or Loaded? Hope so, I've never seen Izzy live.

Might have to try and get Duff and Izzys autograph added to my LLAS if I can.

Board footer