You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: Corey Taylor talks Axl & Guns N' Roses

Intercourse wrote:

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Painful to listen to as a gnr fan, but pretty fucking funny. big_smile

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

That is hilarious! Well done, Mr. Taylor. Well done. Since Michael Jackson is gone, Axl is now the biggest punch line in the music industry. Deserves every bit of it as well.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Complete bullshit, but delievered funny. Kudos to Korey.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I have mixed emotions.  I get what he's saying and though he's pretty clearly exaggerating the side show that was/is GnR, I don't know why any of this was necessary.  He could have said what he said without going on and on for 12 minutes.  I'm all for making fun of Axl because God knows he deserves it, but this is a bit much...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think Corey was just doing schtick, and trying to do a little stand up. I don't think he was intentionally trying to get attention, other than the jokes.

I do however think he as a young fanboy of the original GN'R sees it as absolutely absurd what it's become, and how laughable Axl calling it Guns N' Roses is. I think he has full merit there.

I just think, with Corey's comments, in this instance -- this is implied hyperbole. If anyone there took Corey seriously, or even Axl... come on man. It's obvious Corey is joking. "A piano bigger than a hummer" -- pure exaggeration. Implied schtick.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Lol this lame hack insulting axl? Haha Axl shits all over this generic fuck on his worst day

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I think Corey was just doing schtick, and trying to do a little stand up. I don't think he was intentionally trying to get attention, other than the jokes.

So he's basically ripping off Henry Rollins? big_smile

Board footer