You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETA!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOx

FlashFlood wrote:

where is the Beta emoticon!?!?! She's a member of the band she needs one too!!!!!

Let's just go with this 17

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Happy Birthday! Who cleans up after the party in this situation?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke

smoke wrote:

OK I'm in! It's a foot in the door. Today, I'm mucking out the latrines, tomorrow, TO THE STARS!!!

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Who is this Beta woman?  Does she have anything to do with the band?  Is she the one who plays the harmonica at the start of Bad Obsession when they play it live?   If so, she rocks my world!  Happy Birthday !!!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Happy Birthday to the lady that washes Axl's dirty cum rags...

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Happy Birthday Beta, now would you kindly fuck off and get Axl in the damn studio and record something with the band for Christ's sake. Screw you for being a bitch to my friends who have welcomed me into this forum community, that are big fans of GNR and deserve to be treated like human beings and respected as true fans for having to pay all that money to go out and have a good time and want to wave the flag for this band. Unlike your so called management that is pissing us fans off after we enjoyed CD and put up with the constant changes over the years.

Thanks for giving birth to Fernando who we all know is the true leader of the band and without him there would be nothing. 16

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

Well Beta, one more year towards death, another year to fill your pockets, another year to further embarrass gnr (although that would be incredibly difficult to do).
Just.Fuck.Off.

smoke

smoke wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Thanks for giving birth to Fernando who we all know is the true leaker of the band and without him there would be nothing. 16

Fixed that for you. big_smile

Board footer