You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Kings of Chaos (Supergroup with Ex-GNR and Baz )

metallex78 wrote:

Some more videos from Stone Music Festival

Burn - Deep Purple

I love Matt's drumming on this, and Glenn kills the vocals again!!! 9

Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard

I love Gilby & Steve Steven's guitar interplay on this one at 2:15 too! 3

Man, seeing these vids just reminds me of how great they were on the day! 9 5

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Artist: Kings of Chaos (Joe Elliot, Steve Stevens, Duff McKagan, Matt Sorum)
Album: Re-Machined: A Tribute to Deep Purple's Machine Head
Year: 2012
Label: Eagle Rock Entertainment

Re-Machined: A Tribute to Deep Purple's Machine Head is a 2012 tribute album that features a variety of hard rock, heavy metal bands covering songs written by Deep Purple.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Love duffs bass and matt its gets talked up in the comments

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

(Classic Rock) Def Leppard frontman Joe Elliott says there's a chance that his all star covers band Kings Of Chaos could branch out to create their own material.

Elliott is part of Kings Of Chaos alongside mainman Matt Sorum, Gilby Clarke, Duff McKagan, Sebastian Bach, Glenn Hughes and Ed Roland, plus Slash and Myles Kennedy.

Elliott explains: "What a lineup! It's a wonderful experience to work with these guys. They just smile all the time. Everyone has been in a band for 30 or 40 years, and we all have great jokes and stories. Fresh songs come with fresh blood – we may even end up writing songs together. Who knows?"

http://www.antimusic.com/news/13/June/0 … usic.shtml

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Dude...they should totally do that. Everyone who loves Hard Rock and those good eras of rock would buy that in a heartbeat.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
RaZor wrote:

(Classic Rock) Def Leppard frontman Joe Elliott says there's a chance that his all star covers band Kings Of Chaos could branch out to create their own material.

Oh god please make it so!!!!!!!

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Haha, yes sir, that would be sweet. Especially if Slash was in on it.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RaZor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Haha, yes sir, that would be sweet. Especially if Slash was in on it.

I mean..you can't go wrong with making music with this kind of band support providing to the material. Especially since they love to be in the same room with one another, work off of each others strengths, and have a good time in the process. That's positive energy that will help make rock'n tunes. Sure to have some epic rockers and ballads. smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I'd be curious to hear something, but I wouldmt be expecting anything earth shattering

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Only reason I'd doubt it would be that for some of them it's not their primary project.

Like is Baz going to write his best song for KOC or for his solo band, and is Slash? It's the same reason I'm skeptical about slash going back to VR while he is with Myles. And myles already stretches himself between slash and AB, how many creative bands at once can you do?

But in theory the VR boys with Baz would be awesome to hear!

Board footer