You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Newsted (Jason Newsted, ex-Metallica's new band)

metallex78 wrote:

New album from ex-Metallica bassist Jason Newsted, due out in August.

Here is a preview of the album below.

While certainly not groundbreaking, it sounds like it'll be a pretty cool heavy rock album, and you can hear Motorhead and Black Sabbath influence on some of the songs.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Jason sings and plays bass.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

WTF did I just listen to ? fucking godawful. Come on Jason go and stand in Cliff`s shadow that`s where you belong.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Damn dude, you really gotta let go of all your hatred. You seem to hate everything, and everything sucks... 14 14 14 14

It may not be reinventing the wheel, but I wouldn't say it was anywhere near awful. A few listens, and I'm really digging what I hear.

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Damn dude, you really gotta let go of all your hatred. You seem to hate everything, and everything sucks... 14 14 14 14

It may not be reinventing the wheel, but I wouldn't say it was anywhere near awful. A few listens, and I'm really digging what I hear.

Mind your own business please. It`s below average.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Kinda hard to mind my own business when you reply with your shit in a thread I created. But please, mind YOUR own business instead 14 14 22

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Kinda hard to mind my own business when you reply with your shit in a thread I created. But please, mind YOUR own business instead 14 14 22

I don`t give two shits if you like my post or not this is forum and everyone is entittled to express their views, So swallow it and get a job or something. Stop crying like a fucking crybaby.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Oh fuck off you negative cunt. All you have to say with your "view" is that everything sucks.

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:

LOL, seriously, someone hand metallex a handkerchief or he`ll burst out crying. You need to go out and get a fresh air more often.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Don't worry, I get plenty of fresh air mate, which is why I don't have a negative view of the world like you do.... 10 18 14 14

Board footer