You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Re: Ghost

Son of a Gun wrote:

Catch them live if you have a chance they`re awesome ignore this bullshit, tongue in cheek satanic image it`s for shock values nothing more, nothing less.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

From the EP 'If You Have Ghost' (produced by Dave Grohl).
In stores Nov 19 worldwide. Pre-order at: http://bit.ly/IfYouHaveGhost

'If You Have Ghost' EP tracklist.

1. If You Have Ghosts (Originally Recorded By Roky Erickson)
2. I Am A Marionette (Originally Recorded By ABBA)
3. Crucified (Originally Recorded By Army Of Lovers)
4. Waiting For The Night (Originally Recorded By Depeche Mode)
5. Secular Haze (Recorded Live At Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn)

All songs produced by Dave Grohl, except for "Secular Haze" (Live).

I dig the shit outta this track. I'm gonna get this EP if only because I haven't heard Crucified yet haha. I'm going to see these guys, A7X, and Deftones on Saturday in Vegas and I'm fuckin stoked. It'll be my 3rd time seein' em.

Rex

Rex wrote:

These guys very recently put out a new album called 'Meliora.' Here's a few tracks they released before the album was out.

And if you dig that, here's the whole album!

A really great, catchy throwback to the 70's with great vocals and awesome guitar work.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Thanks Rex. I completely forgot about these guys. I'll definitely give this a listen after work and possibly pick up the album along with a few others I need to grab.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'm really loving Ghost lately, man. Thanks for those links.

Rex

Rex wrote:

Ghost is my jam, man. I love introducing people to Ghost because they're completely thrown off. They expect some black metal shit and get some badass rock n' roll.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Yeah man, this is old school heavy. Lovin' it 9

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I've listened to a couple of their tracks from awhile back. What I did hear, I really enjoyed. I will definitely check out more from this band. I just have to catch up on a couple other artists' albums first. You making any more new music, Rex? Really dug some of the stuff you made a few years ago.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The new albums is fantastic.

Rex

Rex wrote:

This was a vinly box-set only track, but as with all things, it found itself online.

I think it's just as strong as anything on the album. Really fuckin groovin too.

Board footer