You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Blood in the Water

metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Are you serious?  This isn't the place for your personal grudge. Just stop.  Get over it or PM him if you want. Stop derailing this thread.

It's cool man, Gibbo remained quiet during that whole shitfight, I guess he's finally speaking up now that's all.

All good, no need to ban anyone dude.

Now back to our regular schedule... 14

I am REALLY curious if we're gonna get more leaks now

Whoever is putting this out there, hurry up and leak some more shit for us, yeah! 5

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its 2 minutes too long. I'll quite happily never hear it again, still think the start sounds quite cool though.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Its 2 minutes too long. I'll quite happily never hear it again, still think the start sounds quite cool though.

Yeah, as much as I don't really like it. I do think there are cool parts to it and the potential is there for a good song. It just never goes anywhere. I guess this remix album was better off left on the back burner. Onto new music. Call me crazy, but I too get the sneaking suspicion that this may be the beginning of something good. Or, it may be absolutely nothing. That's me, going out on a limb.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

There is some blood in the water in the blood in the water thread and some people aren't holding back.  Pass the popcorn.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Damn it, I just want the other MSL tracks to leak.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

I'm not convinced it's a finalized remix.  Regardless, I love the hook from Axl.

Ali

Sky Dog wrote:
Olorin wrote:

funny, I think the same thing...2 minutes would be fine....4 minutes? Ahhh, no. 16

On the bright side, seems like something may be cooking again in "new"/old music. 9

Board footer