You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

Son of a Gun wrote:

LOL, how can anyone like Better with Ashba is beyond me fucking soulless wah wankfest, terrible tone and sound but hey, if some deaf idiots like his playing so be it.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Goin' Down is cool (very reminiscent of Tommy's solo stuff, unsurprisingly. Which is a good thing) and could give the band some much needed rock n' roll cred – but it needs more power from Axl in the choruses. He needs to belt 'em out like 14 Years. And the solo is a bit pasted-on, but it's not that tonally off. I always worry that Bumble's going to add unnecessary flourishes and twiddles, but he seems to have reined himself in here.

elevendayempire

Son of a Gun wrote:

LOL, how can anyone like Better with Ashba is beyond me fucking soulless wah wankfest, terrible tone and sound but hey, if some deaf idiots like his playing so be it.

But he's so dreamy. If you're a doughy, pasty fucking emo teenager who dresses like a Tim Burton extra.

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

But he's so dreamy. If you're a doughy, pasty fucking emo teenager who dresses like a Tim Burton extra.

Exactly bro, rock on 22

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

Really, again with the insults? I'm a deaf idiot because I like it?

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

Who said that you were a deaf idiot ?

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

You did... 10

I like his playing, so according to you, I'm a deaf idiot.

elevendayempire

metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

You did... 10

To each their own. I can't stand the guy; his musical sensibilities, his playing, his posturing, his image. I'm sure he's a nice person – his work with anti-bullying charities is evidence enough of that – but I want him kept as far away from GN'R as possible.

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

You did... 10

I said it in general. How you will interpret it is n`t my problem. if I wanted to say " metallex is a deaf idiot just because he likes Ashba " I would type out so.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

To each their own. I can't stand the guy; his musical sensibilities, his playing, his posturing, his image. I'm sure he's a nice person – his work with anti-bullying charities is evidence enough of that – but I want him kept as far away from GN'R as possible.

That's fair enough, not everyone has to like him, I love his SixxAM guitar playing, and I think his version of Better is pretty cool.
I just don't like being called an idiot because I like something that you guys don't.

I think Buckethead's get up is absolutely fucking ridiculous, but I don't bash anyone else who likes that.

I respect for others opinions, even if we all differ.

Board footer