You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

jonesy wrote:
misterID wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

What's the fuss about? Nothing spectacular here really.

Good lord... You don't have to love it or even like it. But what's fuss about? Seriously?  Considering some of the posts where people were wanting something new, anything, that's the fuss. And yeah, I dig it.

Even the DJ mix of Better is better than nothing.

Indeed - after the same live set for ever, and no new official releases, it just poked my fire enough for me to be interested again. And I am very happy with that.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Ron was the surprise for me on these tracks. His acoustic better solo was killer, and I mght be in the minority, but I really dig his Going Down solo. I will say, I like the piano intro to DJ's Better, I like his solo... I just think it sounds like what Sixx AM would do with Better.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

figures. im without a computer for a couple weeks and i come back to leaks. if anyone would be kind enough to pm me the links id really fucking appreciate it. dying for anything new or redone. thank you!!!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

The remix stuff doesn't excite me greatly, it's fine but I can't too excited over hearing a reworked Better. Going Down on the other hand I'm really enjoying, it's refreshing to hear such an organic and simple track from them, no synth or 8 different guitar layers at once just a simple rock track with a nice chorus. It gives me hope for what else may be in the vault!

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:
jonesy wrote:
misterID wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

What's the fuss about? Nothing spectacular here really.

Good lord... You don't have to love it or even like it. But what's fuss about? Seriously?  Considering some of the posts where people were wanting something new, anything, that's the fuss. And yeah, I dig it.

Even the DJ mix of Better is better than nothing.

Indeed - after the same live set for ever, and no new official releases, it just poked my fire enough for me to be interested again. And I am very happy with that.

Fine I get your excitement for "Ain't Going Down" which is kind of cool . But I wonder why Axl didn't do the main vocal? Does this mean its a Tommy tune with Axl just helping out?

"Better" with different fucking around on it? Yawn...

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Fine I get your excitement for "Ain't Going Down" which is kind of cool . But I wonder why Axl didn't do the main vocal? Does this mean its a Tommy tune with Axl just helping out?

Could be an Izzy situation, where Axl's giving Tommy some room to do his own thing.

"I don't know if the song or two I wrote is necessarily gonna make this record or the next record." - Tommy, 2004

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Anyone wanna help an old timer out?

imsorry wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/gnr_remixes/goin … orry-mix-1 i used a different limiter and it glued the sound smoother

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I just listened to this through my cell phone speaker and it already sounds a million times better. Nice job

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
imsorry wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/gnr_remixes/goin … orry-mix-1 i used a different limiter and it glued the sound smoother

Much better. Great work dude. I really dig this tune.

Board footer