You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: GnR in Vegas 2014

BLS-Pride wrote:

BfUDJmYCAAEtAqJ.jpg

http://t.co/hq6KLFlMcC

Saw this over at mygnr. Seems the band will take on Vegas again this year.  Here's hoping they aren't planning on giving Vegas the same old tired show as last time.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

CHINESE MOTHERFUCKING DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-D-

-D- wrote:

All Seriousness, my wife and I are strongly considering going.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

^^

That was a great post follow up. Seriously made me laugh. smile

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I know a few guitar vendors who cycle around the nation seeking celebrity endorsement deals who watched shows from the residency and their verdict was not kind. 

After seeing and hearing recordings from that period, I have to agree.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Well not JUST to see GNR.. but we haven't had a honeymoon yet... Always wanted to go to Vegas... SO amongst a bunch of other stuff might as well go when GNR will be there also.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Whispers around the craps table (and our offices), is that GNR have a big announcement this Tuesday. We could gamble some big money on guessing what that announcement will be…

Nightrain members will be the first to roll the dice at the exclusive tables, so get your chips in place and hop onboard the Nightrain!

Tuesday. 7am. Tune in to Guns N Roses.com

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Probably a full U.S./European Tour is being considered or planned out after or between the U.S. festivals in the summer. That's my theory. Vegas DVD/BLURAY, New song, Video?? Doubt it; but I guess we'll find out in a few days. If it is just stuff to update the site that won't be a shock either.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Whispers around the craps table (and our offices), is that GNR have a big announcement this Tuesday

Always a bloody Tuesday.  How many Tuesday's are left in the year......

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Probably a full U.S./European Tour is being considered or planned out after or between the U.S. festivals in the summer. That's my theory. Vegas DVD/BLURAY, New song, Video?? Doubt it; but I guess we'll find out in a few days. If it is just stuff to update the site that won't be a shock either.

I think it's just going to be the details of the Vegas residency. They make it sound like some earth shattering news, but this has been known about for some time now. Anything more, and I would be surprised.

Board footer