You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Slash - Reel to Reel Documentary to air on AXS TV

BLS-Pride wrote:

Ernie Ball, one of the world's leading manufacturers of guitar strings and musical instrument accessories, will present "Real To Reel With Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators", a documentary featuring the iconic Grammy-winning guitarist Slash and his band. The hour-long special documents the entire in-studio recording process of the band's new album, "World On Fire", and debuts on AXS TV on Saturday, Septemebr 20 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. "Ernie Ball Presents: Real To Reel With Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators" is a behind-the-scenes documentary experience that takes viewers beyond the stage and into the studio as Slash — with collaborators Myles Kennedy on vocals, Todd Kerns on bass and Brent Fitz on drums — records his third solo album. The all-access pass follows the band through the entire start-to-finish process, from pre-production meetings and recording sessions at NRG Studios in Los Angeles and Studio Barbarossa in Orlando, to the final moment when the album makes its debut in front of a live audience. Slash fans will be treated to interview segments covering a range of topics including the making of the band, the writing process, favorite music gear, what the band as in store for the future and more.

"It was an incredible experience documenting the process of Slash and THE CONSPIRATORS' new record. Slash has been an integral member of the Ernie Ball family for many decades, and we're thrilled with the way 'Real To Reel' came together," said Brian Ball of Ernie Ball. "I think fans are going to really enjoy seeing how much work, emotion, and effort that goes into writing a great rock record."

"Recording an album is a uniquely inspiring experience, and this one was particularly exciting as we were recording on two-inch analogue tape," says Slash. "It was a fun process to have Ernie Ball capture the experience and I'm excited to be able to share it with the world."

Pretty sure this was on youtube in parts before the release. Wonder if it's the exact same or not. I'll still dvdr it and check it out.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/real-t … on-axs-tv/

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I have it set to record as well. Live In Stoke is airing later that night/morning too.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

It was from the youtube epsiodes but still cool to watch now that the album is out.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Seemed like it was youtube but extended. Specially last 20 mins

Board footer