You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: SLASH VH1 - Icon

Smoking Guns wrote:

Awesome show

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Good watch, cheers for posting.

Is this that "Raised on the Sunset Strip" special they did a number of months ago or another one?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is different. This is VH1-icon. I want to see the other one. I loved seeing about his childhood and his father talking. Duff was very cool.

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Yeah that's the first time I have ever seen his dad and heard him speak.

I suspected this was different to the other special they did as I heard Adler was also in that other one. Shame that one hasn't surfaced at all even though it's quite a few months since it came out.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Yeah that's the first time I have ever seen his dad and heard him speak.

I suspected this was different to the other special they did as I heard Adler was also in that other one. Shame that one hasn't surfaced at all even though it's quite a few months since it came out.

I've got that saved on my DVR. Haven't gotten a chance to view it yet. I had 3 months to catch up on Game of Thrones, Homeland, True Detective, etc. And now it's baseball season. I'll get around to it eventually. I also taped this episode of Rock Icon's. That should be easier to get to, as it's only 30 minutes.

johndivney wrote:

Homeland & true detective are shit. Save yourself the time. Really. Stupid as all fuckery. The guy whodunit somehow got green paint ON HIS EARS & that's how he got found out.

You're welcome.

I'm not even joking. That's actually how stupid the show was.

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Faldor that would be great if you can get that episode off your DVR at some point.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Homeland & true detective are shit. Save yourself the time. Really. Stupid as all fuckery. The guy whodunit somehow got green paint ON HIS EARS & that's how he got found out.

You're welcome.

I'm not even joking. That's actually how stupid the show was.

I thought the last season of Homeland was awesome! The finale was a bit boring but I was warned about that going in. True Detective took awhile to get going. I didn't understand why everyone had such glowing things to say about it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

True Detective had great acting.

Board footer