You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Superman Thread.

misterID wrote:

I really wished it would have happened. Even if it were terrible.

After watching this movie, I really wish they did have the balls to pull it off. It would of been truly special and a cult film even if it didn't make box office numbers or if critics panned it. Warner Bros. just went through Batman & Robin and a bunch of other flops, that they felt at the time the super hero genre wasn't working out. ...And the budget Burton and producer Jon Peters wanted was a bit too much to handle. They go into detail about this. Development hell can be a bitch.

AtariLegend wrote:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I hope Supes levels Batman... I cannot stand Afflec!

Me_Wise_Magic

AtariLegend wrote:

Beautiful epic trailer!! So excited for the movie. Fucking Wonder Woman!!! The Trinity is here!!!

AtariLegend wrote:

I think I'm going to be in the minority here, but I think it shows too much. Normally don't get these kind of trailers a year before a film is released, however this one's reaching Dark Knight Rises territory. I don't want to see almost every cool scene and plot point long before I ever see the film.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Can't wait to watch my copy of Death of Superman Lives.  Been busy few weeks here. Will comment on it when I watch.

As for Batman Vs Superman tralier. Honestly I thought it was great. Full on grappling hook action. And the Joker teases. Not sold on Lex just yet. Ben looks great as batman. I'm excited.

I don't think they used all the big moments. I'm guessing this will probably be a long film.

Me_Wise_Magic

BLS-Pride wrote:

Can't wait to watch my copy of Death of Superman Lives.  Been busy few weeks here. Will comment on it when I watch.

As for Batman Vs Superman tralier. Honestly I thought it was great. Full on grappling hook action. And the Joker teases. Not sold on Lex just yet. Ben looks great as batman. I'm excited.

I don't think they used all the big moments. I'm guessing this will probably be a long film.

Enjoy the Lives doc. I had alot of fun with it. I'll probably watch it again sometime this week. Yeah the way they are planning this movie out, it's going to have a pretty long rough cut. Lots of editing, visual touch ups, all that jazz. I'm glad they only showed snippets of Wonder Woman and saving most of her material for later. I think Eisenberg is a great actor and he is the same age as Cavill, surprisingly. So I'm interested in seeing a different dynamic for Luthor. I don't him craving land or just using kryptonite as his only traits like in the past. I hope this is only a sample and we see something more sinister. He will be bald according to that photo that Zack Snyder posted awhile back.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Looks bad ass.

Me_Wise_Magic

misterID wrote:

Looks bad ass.

Agreed.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm actually underwhelmed by it, and this is coming from someone who enjoyed Man of Steel.

I don't know. I'm just not sold on Affleck as Batman. In the scenes i've seen, it seems like Affleck being Affleck... which I hate, and is why I was scared of casting him to begin with.

Board footer