You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

Smoking Guns wrote:

If this doesn't happen this may go down as the greatest troll ever.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

One could also take those tweets as not happening. Everyone is a journalist could mean everyone jumping the gun. But personally I'm kinda thinking something will happen. Already moved money into am separate account for tickets 16. I am hopeful but will not get excited until something more concrete comes out.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I would love a very simple announcement from Axl. A pic of AFD era and type two words "We're Back". And don't say anything else. Let the excitement build then a few days or weeks later announce official dates. I think a "We're Back" tweet with an AFD era photo would be such a boss move.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

The tweets are pretty obvious I think.. The new thread title hit the nail on the head.  "Nothing to see here you fuck head, go home!"

Edit: Heh, I logged in for the first time in several years to post this.  Points to anyone who remembers what my avatar is from. smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Which early show are we doing the gnrevolution get together at is the only question I have left at this point.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I would love a very simple announcement from Axl. A pic of AFD era and type two words "We're Back". And don't say anything else. Let the excitement build then a few days or weeks later announce official dates. I think a "We're Back" tweet with an AFD era photo would be such a boss move.

Something like that and I'm with neemo and shitting myself.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

Points to anyone who remembers what my avatar is from. smile

Welcome back! smile

Defending Beta in the airport 16

Sky Dog wrote:

yep....classic Axl!

Lomax wrote:

One question

1291436630763_f.jpg

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Momentum certainly seems to be building. I don't want to get too carried away, we all know how fluid 'plans' are with GNR. Either way there's something going down, I notice Weiland has piped up and said he's heard it's happening too.

I am cautiously optimistic 2016 might just be a good year for us.

Board footer