You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Coachella Festival profile and rumours

Smoking Guns wrote:

And I don't think they sign on with no Izzy and Adler

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

WDE, brother.  Any resident DocHootie types around here?  haha

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

I gotta disagree on the Izzy/Adler front.  I think they're all aware that Izzy is never down for more than a one off here and there, that's just Izzy.  As for Adler, I sincerely get the idea that nobody likes the guy... this is a hard enough endeavor on its own, its GN'R for fuck's sake, so throwing in someone who would make everyone uncomfortable would just make it that much harder.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

I gotta disagree on the Izzy/Adler front.  I think they're all aware that Izzy is never down for more than a one off here and there, that's just Izzy.  As for Adler, I sincerely get the idea that nobody likes the guy... this is a hard enough endeavor on its own, its GN'R for fuck's sake, so throwing in someone who would make everyone uncomfortable would just make it that much harder.

I think they will have guest spots with Izzy and Adler.

Some funny fuckers here, but not like doc/hotties. Some witty fellas though

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

Adler threw Slash and Duff straight under the bus recently. They have no reason to show him any loyalty other than pity and fear that he might do something really bad to himself if they leave him out in the cold.

AtomsNest
 Rep: 10 

AtomsNest wrote:

Yeah, those comments saying Duff didn't think he was cool enough wouldn't have helped his caused. Maybe that is the case, but it's something that should be dealt with internally.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

You cannot deny that musical force. Just need Izzy and Axl and keep everyone else sans Myles of course.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

You cannot deny that musical force. Just need Izzy and Axl and keep everyone else sans Myles of course.

Axl is a weak link unless he can bring back the 2006/2010 voice.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Supposedly Matt Sorum is sitting in with the band on The Late Show with Seth Myers next week. Could just be a coincidence, but seems like convenient timing with everything turning up Guns N' Roses lately.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
faldor wrote:

Supposedly Matt Sorum is sitting in with the band on The Late Show with Seth Myers next week. Could just be a coincidence, but seems like convenient timing with everything turning up Guns N' Roses lately.

I can say pretty confidently that Matt isn't going to be a part of the official line up.

Board footer