You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Update from Izzy Stradlin

Will wrote:

izzytwitterpic.png

Izzy wrote:

Hi there!
At this point in time I`m not involved in the upcoming 2016 gigs . I`ve been writing new material but I have not been writing or recording anything with the GNR guys . I`m starting a twitter account @IzzyStradlin999 to drop a bit of info here and there as needed . Big "thank you" to all the people who have asked about my involvement in April shows !
If anything changes I`ll contact you
spread the word
Cheers
Izzy

Source: Izzy 9

All you Twitter users get following..... @IzzyStradlin999

Edit:- There was some doubt about the legitimacy of this account due to the previous fake Izzy accounts. I've spoken to Izzy personally now and this is genuine.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

King Cool of the band strikes again.

Cheers, Will 9

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I guess Alan Niven is full of shit.

AtariLegend wrote:
misterID wrote:

I guess Alan Niven is full of shit.

As one of the only ones who maintained that he always was tongue.

It's a shame though.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

This makes me sad but hopefully things change. Didn't Axl say he had an Izzy song? So in theory we could still see a Guns release featuring Izzy. If music is part of the plan for Axl, Slash, and Duff.

AtariLegend wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

This makes me sad but hopefully things change. Didn't Axl say he had an Izzy song? So in theory we could still see a Guns release featuring Izzy. If music is part of the plan for Axl, Slash, and Duff.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/song.php?id=5230

Recorded by Izzy and possibly Duff in 95 (All Axl ever said/confirmed was that it was an Izzy song).

Was it a Chinese Democracy sessions track or is it this?

If only someone could have asked during the chats.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I swear I heard a long time ago on the forums that those ^^ were two different songs. Can't tell you where or by who.

Think it's funny Izzy's taking selfies and getting a twitter account. smile

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Izzy on Twitter and Slash/Axl playing gigs together. The world is gonna end soon, lol. What's strange is Izzy doesn't say whether he was offered. I would be very disappointed in the other three if they didn't offer him a spot. But I don't blame him if he turned it down in the event they did offer it to him.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

He left a HUGE DOOR wide fucking open for him to come back in!!!  Very weak denial.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

If anyone ever thought they would get something else from Izzy, I don't know how to help you.

Board footer