You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He was talking to the band not MyGNR to some degree. The FU was directed to the band when he was saying "don't talk about the guys that have been here 20 years".

I assumed he was talking about the fans - they don't give him any credit or attention despite his being in the band 20 years. & all the talk/hype is about slash n duff..

Irregardless you mygnr pussys should develop a thicker skin wink

Nah, it was too the band which is why he is apologizing to them. Who cares really who it was too, makes him come off as weak and insecure. He knows what is going down. He can leave if he wanted.

He was talking about the fans, and apologizing for his conduct to the band. The carwash ain't happening!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm officially on the SG train...

Fuck Pitman. I want him OUT of the band. What a fucking copout. NOW, he looks like EVEN MORE of a pathetic hired Gun pussy.

So, yes, I was right when I said he spouted off at fans and it was misconstrued, the fact he copped to it, and apologized, THEN blamed it on being drunk... wow, what a lame ass.

At least DJ Ashba took the high road and complimented all involved, send much love to Axl, wished everyone the best, and talked Sixx:AM. And yet DJ is the lame ass? DJ looks more like the professional than even Ron these days, and especially Chris.

I just lost ALL of my respect for Pitman. Bring back Teddy Zig Zag. Least we can hear some Bad Obssession.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

I'm officially on the SG train...

Fuck Pitman. I want him OUT of the band. What a fucking copout. NOW, he looks like EVEN MORE of a pathetic hired Gun pussy.

So, yes, I was right when I said he spouted off at fans and it was misconstrued, the fact he copped to it, and apologized, THEN blamed it on being drunk... wow, what a lame ass.

At least DJ Ashba took the high road and complimented all involved, send much love to Axl, wished everyone the best, and talked Sixx:AM. And yet DJ is the lame ass? DJ looks more like the professional than even Ron these days, and especially Chris.

I just lost ALL of my respect for Pitman. Bring back Teddy Zig Zag. Least we can hear some Bad Obssession.

Welcome aboard my friend and I called this pussy behavior out back in January. I saw right through his bullshit act then! Glad you have finally come around Axlin!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The better question, is now that Chris has basically confirmed that all this beef is for real (SG called it), what fucking planet is Chris living on? Does he really think that he deserves credit on the same level as Slash & Duff? Really?

I mean, I had a legit point when I fought for the honor of Dizzy Reed. I thought that was a legit thing, because A) he's been GNR's keyboardist since the old days, B) Axl wanted him there from day one, C) he's been there since 1990, D) he's in the Rock Hall as a member of GN'R. To me Dizzy Reed is just as much the brand as Axl, Slash & Duff.

But Pitman needs to come back down to earth. GN'R can keep calling this a re-branding, but let's be honest this is an official statement of Guns N' Roses = Axl Rose, Slash & Duff McKagan. They are now an official trio, no different then their future opener, Alice In Chains = Jerry Cantrell, Sean Kinney & Mike Inez.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

They are now an official trio, no different then their future opener, Alice In Chains = Jerry Cantrell, Sean Kinney & Mike Inez.

I hear ya except with one disgraceful difference.

AIC is like that because Layne Staley and Mike Starr are dead.

In GNR All 5 AFD guys are alive but 30 years on they can't get their shit together and just play some shows with Izzy and Steven.

It's too hard.

AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

The better question, is now that Chris has basically confirmed that all this beef is for real

He was referring to MYGNR comments about the tour. You didn't even see what he talking about/replying too. He's the one who's been making those promo videos for this tour.

He's probably who Axl was in the studio with during those alleged not so "Live Era" sessions in the 99 as well (just speculation though).

I do think though he's made himself look ridiculous though for apologizing and not ignoring it. Unless Rolling Stone or a major source picked up on it, it was better just to not to acknowledge it.

Axlin16 wrote:

but let's be honest this is an official statement of Guns N' Roses = Axl Rose, Slash & Duff McKagan.

It was like that in 1992.

The partnership.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I wonder if Chris was again scolded at by management and they told him to apologize or if he did that on his own. Maybe he thought it would be in his best interest to apologize before any scolding could take place. Preemptive action, so to speak.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

The better question, is now that Chris has basically confirmed that all this beef is for real

He was referring to MYGNR comments about the tour. You didn't even see what he talking about/replying too. He's the one who's been making those promo videos for this tour.

He's probably who Axl was in the studio with during those alleged not so "Live Era" sessions in the 99 as well (just speculation though).

I do think though he's made himself look ridiculous though for apologizing and not ignoring it. Unless Rolling Stone or a major source picked up on it, it was better just to not to acknowledge it.

Axlin16 wrote:

but let's be honest this is an official statement of Guns N' Roses = Axl Rose, Slash & Duff McKagan.

It was like that in 1992.

The partnership.

A-fucking-men! Please turn on your karma, man.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Pitman may now be recording w/ Danny Carey (TOOL).

Beatrazr things. Funny that, I thought Frank was his resident drummer.

Conspriacies abound.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Wow...that's a pretty big deal ... seems Axl is putting all his proverbial eggs into this "reunion"

half of his 8 have now moved on

Board footer