You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

Smoking Guns wrote:

Lol... Relax.  But everyone that says it is great and makes Vegas better and blah blah blah keeps making me respond especially when they don't admit that GNR kind of misled people. As far as today goes, yes, it is cool as fuck. I can't deny it. It is badass. And I am jealous as fuck I can't be there. Everyone of my friends going to Vegas are in the same boat. They all texted saying, "so we aren't seeing the first show anymore". I am like, nope, doesn't look like it. Their typical response is "fuck". They are pissed. Anyway, today will be cool, but it will also make Vegas not significant at all really. We will have fun, sure. But I all have fun in a few months in Atlanta or Nashville too for a tenth of the cost. I wasn't being passive aggressive. I told you to your face I thought your arguments were stupid but I still like you as a poster and you are a fellow gunner and after today I will be cool again. Hahahaha it is all good my friend.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Looks like I picked the wrong day to get back on the wagon 5

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I paid for vegas and I don't care. I'm going to have a great time there and it will be worth every penny.

That is your right not to give a fuck. Clearly other feel different. They fucked up by saying "First show in Vegas". I think most would agree with that.

I get why you're upset to a point. I don't get why you're obsessed with the "first" show. Technically it will be the first gnr show btw. We all know it's not, but by name it probably will be.

Enjoy it for what it is. If 3 years ago I'd have told you that you'd be at the 2nd show in Vegas with Axl and Slash together, you would have shit a brick. Enjoy what you have as there are millions that would trade places with you in a second.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Gotta give the guys credit for this one. Absolutely brilliant "fake name" choice for the secret show.

68LSVzs.jpg

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Gotta give the guys credit for this one. Absolutely brilliant "fake name" choice for the secret show.

http://i.imgur.com/68LSVzs.jpg

Haha that's pretty good.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Today is badass for sure.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Damn, MYGNR just died.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

From TMZ..

Guns N' Roses are about to rock the City of Angels with an impromptu concert ... and cops are assembling on the Sunset Strip for the mad dash to get a seat.

Law enforcement tells us they have a ton of Sheriff's deputies setting up around the old Tower Records ... in anticipation of the GNR announcement at 10 AM.

We're told there will be 250 tickets given away at noon for the concert -- first come, first serve.

Cops are expecting hundreds of fans to descend upon Tower Records when the announcement is made. It's still unknown when and where the actual performance will go down

lance

lance wrote:

Well the day we waited for is here !

AtomsNest
 Rep: 10 

AtomsNest wrote:

So mygnrforum is down, did something new happen?

Board footer