You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just saw news cast. Fucking bullshit fans bragging about seeing history. THAT IS WHAT THE FUCK I PAID $3,000 for. SO THEY GET THE HISTORY AND I DONT. NOW YOU GUYS SEE. IT IS ABOUT HISTORY. The fans in line buying tix even said so. And they really have no clue about what GNR has been doing. They just no the name and thought they broke up in 1993. They fuckers have tickets and I jacking my dick in Alabama. Fuck me.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

No way 7 and 8 year olds would dig GNR.

My earliest childhood memory is watching the video for "You Could Be Mine" at the end of some movie review show reviewing Terminator 2.

I am sorry. I meant today's kids. Like we got it and were into it. No way today's kids would be.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

My girls like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift and One Direction .... that or classical music like beethoven and shit

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Is this an acoustic show? I just saw a photo of Duffy amp and Slash's amp and that was it on a small stage

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Is this an acoustic show? I just saw a photo of Duffy amp and Slash's amp and that was it on a small stage

Acoustic would be even more reason for you to RAGE. 16

AtomsNest
 Rep: 10 

AtomsNest wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Where is this picture? Why don't you post it here for the rest of the community to see.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
AtomsNest wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Where is this picture? Why don't you post it here for the rest of the community to see.

This is the only one I could find:

From mygnr

IMG_0828.thumb.JPG.5e4cfa196c768afdff5e08ed2e3e19e9.JPG.694173ee42f5a7be7a04219344a247ba.JPG

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I agree to a point in age... But you are a hard core fan...

It sucks to miss out on those things for sure due to being born at the wrong time, but on the bright side at least I'm not an old fuck. 16

I was born in 1979. Too young to go to concerts at their peak

Good year man, good year!

GNR's first and only #1 hit in Belgium was KOHD and that's what got me into them (in 92, I think). I went out and instead of buying UYI II, I bought AFD and was hooked. I was 13 years old at the time. They did a show in Belgium in 93, but my mom thought I was too young to go.

I did eventually see them in 2002, with Buckethead. And I did see Velvet Revolver in 2004.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

This is so exciting. The people going to this show are the luckiest SOBs on the planet. I wish I could somehow see it!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

These fuckers are already scalping tickets. One dude selling 2 for $8,000. That is a damn shame.

Board footer