You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Comments by Mick Wall.

Axlin16 wrote:

I find Mick Wall's comments concerning Steven's appearance, and the lack thereof to be interesting. Specifically when he mentioned that his other source said there was another surprised planned... hmm...

So is Matt coming or Izzy? That's pretty much what Mick would be hinting at. And if Izzy is coming, why the fuck would you waste him elsewhere when you could've had him at the Troubadour show?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Axlin16 wrote:

I find Mick Wall's comments concerning Steven's appearance, and the lack thereof to be interesting. Specifically when he mentioned that his other source said there was another surprised planned... hmm...

So is Matt coming or Izzy? That's pretty much what Mick would be hinting at. And if Izzy is coming, why the fuck would you waste him elsewhere when you could've had him at the Troubadour show?

The AFD 5 is the holy grail. Makes sense not to blow their whole load on opening night.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Or... Izzy & Steven was originally planned for the Troub show, and when Steven blew his back out, someone called Izzy and said "we're gonna wait"

A Private Eye

Maybe. Walls comments suggest to me he's heard the surprises are still to come, rather than were planned for Troub then got cancelled. Just my interpretation but that's how it reads to me.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Maybe. Walls comments suggest to me he's heard the surprises are still to come, rather than were planned for Troub then got cancelled. Just my interpretation but that's how it reads to me.

New music.

A Private Eye

bigbri wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

New music.

Who knows. Certainly hope so.

We know Slash likes to put new music out, I don't think he'll be content with just touring. I just get the feeling with Slash and Duff by his side Axl will have a lot more confidence in any new material they might consider releasing.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Mick always tries to sound like he's in the know bout things, its part of his gimmick, truth is he knows as much as what he reads on the internet.

Slash McKagan
 Rep: 11 

Olorin wrote:

Mick always tries to sound like he's in the know bout things, its part of his gimmick, truth is he knows as much as what he reads on the internet.

Exactly...

axl 21 duff

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

A Private Eye wrote:
bigbri wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

New music.

Who knows. Certainly hope so.

We know Slash likes to put new music out, I don't think he'll be content with just touring. I just get the feeling with Slash and Duff by his side Axl will have a lot more confidence in any new material they might consider releasing.

Never mind that – the record company will be a lot more ready to release GN'R material featuring the iconic members of the line-up. Axl could fart into a paper bag, call it "My World 2" and the record company would put it out as long as it had a Slash solo on it...

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I'm not sure I believe the Steven comments.

At most, he might come out for a guest appearance for one or two songs.  I didn't really even believe those rumors.   

I was under the impression that the drummer was always set to be Frank.

Board footer