You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

Rex wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You'll be able to find tickets to all the venues basically but yeah you'll be paying a steep price for it like Faldor said. Even if they sellout in minutes there will still be tickets on the scalper sites in the days leading up to the shows.

Oh I know I will be able to get tickets I just don't want to pay out the ass for shitty seats

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I have been told I have seats for Chicago.  I don't know that for sure, but I have an acquaintance that works at Soldier Field and assures me I will have good seats for the show.  He said pit, right behind the pit, or first row 100 level near the stage.  We'll see...I'm not the trusting type, but I am going to gamble on this and see what happens.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Hope it works out for you buzz. I'm gonna try for field seats or level 100s. I think if I get on right at 10 am I should be fine. My buddy also knows someone who works at rhe venue who said they could get us down if we end up with shit seats but I have faith.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The prices are fucking insane, I am going to wait for now..

After you spent $3,000 for Vegas? 14

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

There are a lot of relatively cheap pit seats for Chicago on Stub Hub right now.  Will be interesting to see what the market bears.  These aren't going to be big for scalpers like Vegas was between the size of the venues and how many of them there are.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Geez, floor tickets in Houston start at $450 and go over $1,000 on StubHub. There's even some kind of suite in the club level for $100,000. 10 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah Tejas, I saw the same thing today looking at Orlando. I am thinking once this tour gets going, demand will probably go down and then stabilize to a certain level. Scalpers are NOT going to be able to get in every city what they were/are getting for Vegas & Coachella. Once the tour gets going, everyone will start filming this on YouTube and although demand will still be high, it will be realistic as well.

Still... I hope to make this tour like I did the recent tours in North America (Up Close & Personal I missed). If I have to sit in nosebleeds to do it, I will.

But at a price. Cost vs. seats.

If they don't match, i'll be willing to sit it out. I'm not gonna be fucked over by a scalper or Ticketmaster. Fuck them.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I got tickets to the June show in DC. It’s kind of hard to believe this is really happening. It’s been years since I followed GNR closely, which those of you who remember me from way back when I was an active poster here probably assumed. I got tired of waiting for new music post-CD or a reunion, and came to think neither would ever happen. It’s pretty damn cool that everything’s come full circle and a younger generation of fans is getting the chance to see Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage. I’ve been waiting for this since I was first glued to videos of Guns performances on YouTube a decade ago.

AtariLegend wrote:

Canter btw confirmed that Adler injured his back, he didn't say anything more. Didn't say whether Adler would have showed up or if he wasn't going to be there anyway (as different sources claim different things).

As for Matt btw guys. He wished Izzy happy birthday yesterday of course, he also said somewhere on Instagram/twitter or whatever that he wasn't asked to be on the tour. Which makes him dancing around the question a while back, a bit weird.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

As for Matt btw guys. He wished Izzy happy birthday yesterday of course, he also said somewhere on Instagram/twitter or whatever that he wasn't asked to be on the tour. Which makes him dancing around the question a while back, a bit weird.

Yes. I'd assume he was hoping for an invitation and that he knows it's best to STFU when it comes with GNR.

It probably means that big grin in the airport video was because he thought some demand for him was starting.

Shame he isn't involved, but I guess it would be harsh to fire frank for no reason.

Board footer