You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Video: Buckethead's first show in 4 years!

bigbri wrote:

He played "Interworld", one of my favorites, at a benefit for Bernie Worrell, who has cancer. It is great. The video goes sideways.

Also Bucket is back in the yellow raincoat.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

everytime i watch a video of bucket i wonder why the hell is he not a world renowned guitarist like all the vai, clapton... whatever dudes out there.
it honestly baffles me.

thanks for the vid. it's great to see him out again.
i hope the tour goes great

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

supaplex wrote:

everytime i watch a video of bucket i wonder why the hell is he not a world renowned guitarist like all the vai, clapton... whatever dudes out there.
it honestly baffles me.

thanks for the vid. it's great to see him out again.
i hope the tour goes great

Yeah, I keep thinking of artists he should be collaborating with. Like, I was listening to Die Antwoord the other day, and thought, "You know who would fit well with them? Buckethead. He looks just as weird as them, and he could lay down some freaky-deaky guitar noises on one of their tracks." He should be doing solos on Michael Jackson-inspired tracks for Justin Timberlake or Pharrell Williams. He should be doing horror movie soundtracks. He should, by rights, be working with everybody.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Good to see him back in the yellow raincoat and the proper KFC bucket with the Colonel on it!

Board footer