You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

Re: GNR - VEGAS, T-Mobile Arena Show, 4/8

AndyShores wrote:

SG has likely perished at some point.  RIP.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:

This has been a great trip this morning. A great reminder of why I love this band.

Will say tho, Axl sitting does seem to take a bit of energy out of the audience. Or maybe it's just American crowds or this crowd. Normally the crowd/pit would be going crazy during SCoM but everyone just seems to be standing around watching, very polite & dignified. Over here, or maybe if Axl was dancing about, people would be going biccies on that one.

Keep in mind... it's 1:30am in the morning at the show.

They've probably had long days. Most people aren't on Axl time.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Deffo Fortus doing Bucket's shred parts on that first chorus.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

that was soo funny 16
can't wait for his trip report big_smile

johndivney wrote:

And the 3 people in the crowd who know Better..

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Anyone listening to the vocals on this song?  He's killing it on this one.  Oh, I also whoever's on background vocals on this.

johndivney wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:

This has been a great trip this morning. A great reminder of why I love this band.

Will say tho, Axl sitting does seem to take a bit of energy out of the audience. Or maybe it's just American crowds or this crowd. Normally the crowd/pit would be going crazy during SCoM but everyone just seems to be standing around watching, very polite & dignified. Over here, or maybe if Axl was dancing about, people would be going biccies on that one.

Keep in mind... it's 1:30am in the morning at the show.

They've probably had long days. Most people aren't on Axl time.

Fair enough. But half 1 on a Friday night, there's no better time for losing your shit to SCoM! But maybe it as just the footage as well. I'm sure in the arena it's balls out/head melting stuff.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

man, axl nailed the screams there with rasp and volume and power. this song sound sso much better without pitman

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:
supaplex wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

that was soo funny 16
can't wait for his trip report big_smile

I'm so happy for that guy.  That said, he needs to atone for ever daring to bitch about "having" to be at this show and not the troubadour.  I think we can all now agree, history or no history, this show >>> troubadour. Lol

AtariLegend wrote:

There were people convinced for the past year that Slash would never play these tracks tongue.

Board footer