You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 9/4/16 T-MOBILE ARENA, LAS VEGAS, NV UNITED STATES

misterID wrote:

The one thing that stands out in these vids is that Axl is having a blast out there.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:
misterID wrote:

The one thing that stands out in these vids is that Axl is having a blast out there.

And that's all we really need to worry about here. All 3 seem to be having a ball. The hugs at the end of the gigs seem genuine, there are conversations, jokes and big laughs. Sure millions of $$$ lubes that up nicely but I think these boys are back, happy to be back and probably more than a little stunned and excited about just how fucking great they sound and how excited people are to see them.

With no coke and booze in the picture clouding egos, I am hoping that the business BS will be kept to a minimum especially if the gigs stay this epic and well received which will always bond a band together.

Apex Twin has it all beautifully written out right above me. Everybody is winning, nobody's getting marginalized, laughed at, degraded or smeared and there's a TON of cash in there too. These guys could end up as happy as the Foo Fighters if things keep going the way they are!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So I guess the next big mystery is whether the GN'R portion of Coachella will be streamed. We'll find out soon enough.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

These guys could end up as happy as the Foo Fighters if things keep going the way they are!

Fingers crossed there's good vibes on the Iron Throne wink

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

So I guess the next big mystery is whether the GN'R portion of Coachella will be streamed. We'll find out soon enough.

It should be, all the Coachella shows are streamed on multiple sites. I'll try to find them all.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Board footer